seventyfive.

Trayvon's POV

I woke this morning with my pregnant ass wife next to me. She is so gorgeous and she has this glow going on now, that's amazing.

I got up and got in the shower. Then I got out and went to the closet.

"Babe!" Noami yelled.

"Sup?" I asked leaving out the closet.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To work."

"Oh yeah, I'm going to be here by myself." she said pouting.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I want my baby." he said.

"He's with his uncle right now."

"I guess I'll find something to do."

"How about you go school shopping for yourself." I suggested.

"Maybe I will do that." she said.

"Good, now I have to get out of here." I said kissing her cheek.

"I love you." she stated.

"I love y'all more." I said kissing her stomach and then her again.

Then I left out. I really wasn't going to work today. By the way, I got a job a Footlocker around the time Noami was on the road. I mean if I ain't in the gang anymore, matter as well get a real job.

But today, I was going back to the trap house after months. I just had to get things straight. I know me lying to Noami was going to catch up to me and bite me in the ass soon but I gotta do what I gotta do to protect my family.

When I walked in the smell of weed tore my damn face up. And the guys were just sitting around.

"What the fck is going on around here?" I asked.

"What's up my man Tray." Eliz said.

"E, what the hell are y'all doing? Why is everybody sitting around?" I asked.

"Well, since you left, everything slowed down. If it ain't you and CJ, people don't want it." he stated.

"Where is CJ?" I asked.

"Check the back." he said.

I walked to the office and CJ wasn't in there. So, I took a seat in my old chair. I ain't gone lie, it felt good. But I know I can't come back because that'll be more pain on my family and not only that but Noami would kill me.

I went and changed my shirt so that it don't smell like weed when I go back home. I went back to sit down and in walked CJ.

"Man what you doing here?" he asked calling me out.

"I came to get things straight." I stated

"What you mean?"

"I mean, why in the hell you ain't tell me everything is going slow?" I questioned.

"Man, since you left ain't nobody feeling it no more. They trust the both of us together. If its one of us they think its a set up and they ain't with it." he stated.

"Damn man. That's some sh*t." I said sitting back.

"Right, the little we do get the guys sell and sh*t like that but it ain't much."

"Damn, that's something that can't happen." I mumbled to myself.

"What you mean?" CJ asked.

"How about this, I'll come back and.......