seventynine.

Asia's POV

I decided that I was going to stop this fcken sh*t with Ariana. I ain't wanna throw the whole plan but Faith ass has gotten on my nerves and I can't do this anymore. Because she's a fake friend and she needs to be called out on her actions.

Noami wasn't at workout today, so I guessed that she'll just meet me at Shane's. After workouts, I went straight to Shane's. When I pulled up, she was sitting at the table we were at the last time.

I got out my car and walked in.

"Good morning." I said hugging her then sitting down

"Hey."

"How was your morning?" I asked.

"It's going good, but the thing that you're dying to tell me is just getting to me." she said

"Yeah, I figured it would. You ain't tell anybody you was meeting me here right?" I questioned.

"Anybody like who?"

"Faith, Ariana, Crystal maybe, you know anybody?" I asked.

"Well, Crystal is busy, I don't talk to Ariana, and I haven't talk to Faith since five minutes ago but I ain't say nothing about you." she said.

"Oh."

"Why? Asia, just tell me what you have to tell me." she said.

"Okay, all this is going to seem weird but I just have to tell you because I just can't take it." I said

"Okay, what is it?"

"Faith, is plotting against you." I stated.

"What you mean 'plotting against me'?" she questioned.

"Well, when I first sent you that DM is because it was Ariana's idea."

"What do you mean Ariana's idea?" she asked crossing her arms.

"I didn't know Tray, I'm a part time bartender at 'Smoked' and that's where I met him. I did try to take him home but he told me he was married."

"Okay."

"After that nothing big happened, I was done with it. But I told Ariana who I met that night and she told me that Tray was her boyfriend but you took him away. Then she told me to send that DM and she told me everything about you. She's my friend and what she told me made me dislike you. And that's the reason I came at you the way I did at the release party." I explained.

"Ariana, doesn't even know me. And I ain't take Trayvon from nobody, if anything I let her borrow him. And for you to actually believe what she said was fck up." she said grabbing her stuff.

"Wait Noami, don't leave yet. I have more to tell you."

"What does Faith have to do with any of this?" she asked.

"Well, once you and I got into it, she came up with this idea."

"What idea?" she asked.

"The idea was for you and Tray to break up." I admitted.

She started to grab her stuff again and this time she got up.

"Noami wait." I said following behind her.

"That is fcked up. I started to trust you, I overlooked the bullsh*t that happened between us and I started treating you like a friend. But you try and get me and my husband to break up that's fcked up." she said.

"Noami, you didn't let me finish." I said following her out the door.

"What? What more do you want?" she asked.