nine.

Trayvon's POV

I woke up on the couch and got up to go get in the shower. I got dressed and then headed out the door. Few minutes later, I pulled up to Stacy's house.

"Where's my boy?" I asked as she opened the door.

"Well, hello to you too mister. Come on in." she said laughing.

I went and stood in the living room and she yelled upstairs.

"Tyrone, your mom is here." she said laughing.

He ran down with his bags and looked up.

"Daddy!" he yelled running up to me.

"What's up mini me." I said picking him up.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"I came to see you and mommy."

"Good, let's go hangout." he said.

"Alright."

I put him down and he grabbed his thing and we left.

"Have you ate?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I want some nuggets." he said.

"Its to early for nuggets."

"No, we can go and get some from the store. And cook then for mommy."

"Haha, you wanna cook us some for mommy?" I asked him.

"Yes!" he yelled.

"Alright."

We got in the car and went to the grocery store. We got some nuggets and fries. Ice cream and some candy. Noami, is going I kill me for the amount of candy we got but it's well worth it.

After going grocery shopping, we went to the mall. I got little man and I some more matching shoes. And him some more shoes period. So, Noami won't kill him for wearing them blue and white Jordan's 24/7.

I also got her some more huaraches and some heels. I mean even though we not together that's still my baby and my baby's momma. Gotta keep her looking right, just like me and my boy.

After, our little shoes shopping session, we went home and put on the nuggets.

"Shhhhhh, daddy we can't wake mommy." Tyrone said putting his finger over his mouth.

"Okay, little man." I said laughing.

He went in the living room and I haven't heard anything else.

"Wassup homie." Noami said hugging me from behind in her sleepy voice.

"Morning baby girl."

"Why you went and got Tyrone?" she asked.

"Because, I wanted to see my boy. And we went to go get him some more shoes before you kill him." I stated.

"Haha, good now I can burn those blue and white ones." she said.

"No, don't do that."

"Tray, they're ruined! Like for real, I can't even cleaned them clean."

"Damn."

"Right. Everything you buy for him, he either wears it to the damn thread comes apart or till he breaks it." she stated.

"Sounds to me you're a bit jealous."

"Not likely." she said taking a fry.

She went to the living room and saw Tyrone on the couch.