eightyone.

Noami's POV

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY B*TCHES! I'm so excited, mainly because it's my first birthday as a married woman. And my last birthday has a pregnant woman. Can't do this anymore.

I felt the bed sink in and I rolled over and there was Tyrone and Tray there.

"Happy Birthday mommy." Tyrone said jumping on the bed.

"Awe, thank you my baby." I said hugging him.

"Happy Birthday baby." Tray said handing me a tray.

"Thank you baby."

He kissed my cheek and I began to eat the breakfast they cooked, even without me brushing me teeth. After I finished, I went to brushed me teeth and got dresses for my bikini wax appointment. Because, it's much needed.

I put on a beige jumpsuit with a pair of boots. I walked out the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Thanks for the breakfast baby." I said kissing Tray's cheek.

"No problem. Tyrone and I would stay and set up things here. And mom them is coming and everything is in place." he said.

"Awe, thank you. I'm out." I said throwing up the deuces.

"What? No kiss? You think just because you're 24, you can't kiss your husband?" he asked.

"Awe, stop your whining." I stated going over and kissing him.

After I kissed him, I kissed Tyrone and then left out. I headed to the nail shop and sat down waiting on me to be called to the back. When I was done, I left out. As I was about to get in my car, a black van pulled up next to me.

"Hey, you're Noami?" a guy asked getting out.

"Who wants to know?" I questioned.

"Look sweetie, don't make this harder than what it has to be. Now he asked you a questioned and we want you to answer." another guy said getting out.

I tried just getting in me car but he grabbed my arm. And then I heard gunshot, I quickly ducked down as fast as I could and cradled my head and stomach. Soon enough, the guys jumped in the car and drove off. I got up and got in my car and started it, until I looked on the ground to see a body.

People started to gather around, so I got out and walked up to the body to find out that it was CJ. He was laying on the ground, making a blood puddle around him.

"OH MY GOSH! SOMEBODY GET HELP! I yelled.

I picked up his body and put it in my arms and started to cry. About three minutes later, the ambulance came. I jumped on to and held his hand the whole ride there. The nurses were all around the ambulance hooking him to machines and making sure that he was still breathing.

Once we got to the hospital, they quickly moved him inside. I was right there with him.

"CJ, just stay with me please." I said running on side on him.

I grabbed his hand and he had a little grip and then we reached the doors to where I couldn't go in. I went to the waiting room and cried me eyes out in my hands. I was crying so hard that, I almost couldn't breath.

"Ma'am, can you calm down?" a nurse said coming up to me.

Other nurses came and sat me down, trying to calm me down.

"Think about the baby." one said.

They even gave me a bottle of water. When I was finally calm, I called Tray.

"Hey babe, wassup?" he answered

"They shot him!" I said calmly, but also crying.

"Wait baby, who is they? Shot who?" he asked.