thirtythree.

Trayvon's POV

When Jai and Jacques came back empty handed, I began to get even more pissed. I was at the trap seeing if a had anything to track them with. But nothing came to mind, I've been off my grid lately.

My phone started ringing which knocked my out of my concentration.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Trayvon this is your mother, have you seen your sister?" she asked.

"No, I haven't heard from her." I stated.

"She was out with some friends down there for Mardi Gras and I've been calling and calling and I'm getting no answer." she said with a panicked voice.

That's when I started to think. This b*tch got my damn sister too!

"Ma, I know where she's at." I said before hanging up the phone.

"CJ!" I yelled out.

"Wassup?" he said coming in.

"This fool as really got to die." I said.

"Now what?"

"He got my sister too." I said kicking my chair.

"Damn, he got Noami, Tyrone, and Lizzie? Who else?" he asked

"I don't fcken know. There's no one else to get!" I said.

"Damn. Have you found anymore notes?" he asked.

"No." I stated.

"Damn, you got any trackers or some sh*t that's on Lizzie, Noami, or Tyrone?" he asked

"Not any on Tyrone, I know that. Noami want him to be a normal child." I said.

"He's not a normal child." he said.

"Exactly."

"Tray, there's cars pulling up into the driveway." Jai said running in.

CJ and I left out the office and looked at the window.

"Sh*t!"

I ran to the basement and told the girls to put the money in bags and in the secret location and I told they axs to move fast before they all die.

"Come on." I said to CJ, Jai, and Jacques.

We walked outside and who came out the car was Cody.

"The hell you want?" Jai asked.

"I want to tell Tray that's he's not going to win."

"You brought yo black axs down here for that?" I asked.

"Nah, this." he said going into the back.

He threw someone out and they started wiggling on the ground. Jacques, helped them up and pulled off the cover. Under, was Nate.

"Tray! Whoever they are they have Diamond and was at your house!" he yelled.

Then Cody shot him in the side of his arm. When he shot him, I shot his axs.

"You were in my house?" I asked standing over him.

"You're not going to win. We have your sister, your girl, your son, your girl's mom, and now her cousin. You won't get out of this alive. And neither will they." he said.

Those were his last words before I blew his axs up.

"Take Nate in there and get him cleaned up. We're going to need his help." I said leaving.

I went and called up Terrance and asked were he was. Then I set off to his house. When I got out, the door was already opened for me to come in.

I went in and sat on the couch and so did he.