sixtyone

Diamond's POV

"What the hell is this?" Rodney asked.

He found the crop top that Noami had bought me yesterday.

"That's none of your business." I said snatching it from him.

"Diamond, don't fcken play with me." he said grabbing my arm

"Rodney, let me go!" I yelled.

A knock came on the door and he let me go.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"It's me, of course, are you ready to go?" Noami asked coming in.

"Yeah let me just grab a sweater." I stated.

"And put on that damn top I got you yesterday." she mean mugging me.

"Nah, she ain't wearing that." Rodney stated.

"And why not?" she questioned.

"Noami, I'll be down soon." I said going and closing the door.

I grabbed the shirt from off the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Diamond, don't fcken play with me." Rodney said snatching me by the arms.

"Rodney, let me go!" I yelled.

He slapped me on the floor and I fell to the ground. Then he got on top of me and we started fighting but he was on top of me. He pulled me by my hair and picked me up off the floor and threw me into the room.

"Don't get on this trip and think sh*t all peaches and cream. I can go back to the old me." he said.

"I fcken hate you." I mumbled getting up.

Noami's POV

I walked downstairs to where Tray and CJ were.

"Why you looking like that?" Tray asked.

"Because, I bought Diamond this cute crop top yesterday and I went to her room and told her to put it on and Rodney's talking about how she's not about to wear it. Like dude you're not her daddy." I stated.

"But that's her husband. And maybe he doesn't want his wife in a crop top." Tray stated.

"But she had a beautiful body. Which she hasn't shown off since she had Kalen. I mean, you like my body right? Meaning crop tops." I questioned.

"Babe, your body is banging. With clothes and without, but you're my wife and Diamond is Rodney's." he stated.

"I guess."

Soon the girls came downstairs and Diamond wasn't in the crop top. I started to get mad because she has a great body, trust me we lived together for at least a year. I don't understand why she let people control her. The girls and I piled up in the bus and went to have breakfast at 'The Cracked Egg'. Mason decided that today he wants to be a guy, so he stayed with the guys and didn't come. It was just the six of us girls. We went in and got a table outside.

"So, Noami, what happened to you last night?" Macy asked.

"What you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean you were dancing and partying. And just living it up last night girl. I almost mistaken you for a stripper." Macy stated.

"Haha, me? That was ALL Crystal! She was the one doing the pole work and the flips and sh*t. I was just twerking and having fun. Speaking of, Diamond, you were doing the damn thang too." I stated.

"Well, I don't get to have a lot of fun. I'm a mother of 3 kids, so when I'm out with my girls, I have a great time and that's what I did." Diamond said sticking out her tongue.