sixtythree.

Noami's POV

I woke up out my sleep and rolled over to find Tray still in the bed and watching cartoons.

"Good morning beautiful." he stated.

"Good morning baby." I said starting to smile.

I got up and went to the bathroom it brush my teeth and put on some clothes, then I came and laid back down.

"Ain't nobody tell you to put on some clothes." Tray stated.

"Ain't wanna lay here naked, you don't." I stated.

"Well, you can't be like me." he said taking off my shorts.

He went down to the bottom of the bed and pulled me by my legs, which made me lay completely down. Then he went to eating breakfast, if you know what I mean. I started moaning and pulling his hair, I even tried holding in my moans but that ain't work out right. After me cumming, he came up kissing my body and taking off my shirt.

"So, we're going to have morning sex?" I asked.

"It's your world baby and I'm just living in it."

"But you are my world." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Then someone started banging on the door like something was wrong, and then they came in some type of way and it was CJ.

"Man, what the fck! Get the fck out!" Tray yelled.

"My bad, thought something was wrong with you." he said.

"Clayton, get yo fcken ass out!" Tray yelled louder.

He left out and I just started laughing. And Tray shook his head.

"Now you see why I don't stay in the bed." he said laughing

"Nah, I think he just wanted to see me naked." I stated.

"Don't make me beat my best friend ass." he said getting up.

"Well, ain't my fault I'm hot." I said putting back on my clothes.

"Mmmhuh." he said leaving out.

I left out behind him and then I jumped on his back and we went downstairs. CJ, the twins, and Terrance was downstairs too.

"My bad again dog, since when do you stay in the bed?" CJ asked.

"Since his wife asked him too." I said pouring me a bowl of cereal.

The started laughing and I felt something coming up in my throat. I calmly walked back upstairs and went into my room and throw it up in the toilet. As I was throwing up, Diamond came in with some water.

"Thank you." I said taking it out her hand.

"No problem. Let me find out that we're pregnant at the same time." she said laughing.

"Haha, no I think it was from last night. I woke up with a headache, Whatever alcohol they had was probably old." I said getting up.

"Whatever."

"And besides, I'm on birth control. No baby is coming out of this body for awhile now." I stated.

"Is that right?" Tray said coming form around the corner.

"Well, then." Diamond said leaving.

"Tray, don't act like you don't already know that. We've talked about this multiple times." I stated.

"Whatever Noami." he said leaving out the room.

"Tray!" I yelled.

"Don't feel like talking to you." he said walking down the stairs.