thirtysix.

Noami's POV.

"Mommy wake up." Tyrone said waking me up.

I got up and the plane was landed. I looked for Tray and he was by the door. I picked up Tyrone and went to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." he said kissing me.

"Haha, happy Valentine's Day daddy." I said.

He started to smile and he took my hand and me got off the plane.

"Welcome to Negril." a man greeted us.

The accent was so strong and sounded familiar. Then I knew where exactly we were.

"Trayvon Lucas, you brought me to Jamaica?" I questioned

"Haha, no I brought us to Jamaica. Look, we've been talking about going to Jamaica since a couple months of dating. Now, were finally here." he said.

"Awe, you remember that?" I asked

"Haha, don't get corny. Let's go, we got to get to the hotel." he said.

A car pulled up and we got in, while the other guys put our bags in the car. I was beyond excited. I just couldn't stand still. As we started to roll, I let down the window and stuck my head out.

I could hear Tray laughing and I pushed him in the chest. We pulled up to the hotel and it was beautiful. I was the first one out of the car.

"Noami Parker calm down." Tray said getting out the car.

"I can't, I'm so excited! I love you so much baby." I said jumping on him.

"Oh really?"

"Yes." I said and then kissed him.

"Well, I love you too babe."

He kissed me on my cheek and we walked in. It was even more beautiful on the inside. Tray went up to the front deck to get the key and Tyrone and I walked in.

When we walked to the other side on the hotel the room were actually houses.

"Mommy, do I get my own room?" Tyrone asked.

"Haha, I don't know, hopefully." I said.

"Ready?" Tray asked.

"I don't know? You ready Tyrone?"

"Oh yeah, I'm ready." he said.

Tray grabbed my hand and we walked to our room, while the guys followed with our bags. When we got there I took the key out of Tray's hand and unlocked it myself. Then I ran in.

"Damn." I stated looking through the living room.

"This is amazing." I added going into the kitchen.

I went to the back were the rooms were and they were beautiful too but it only had one bathroom. But good thing it had two rooms, if you know what mean.

"So, how do you like the house tourist?" Tray asked coming up behind me.

"I think, getting two rooms were the best idea." I said wrapping my arms around him.

I started pecking his lips over and over again.

"First, quitting the game and now bringing us to Jamaica. You treat us so good." I said in between kisses.

"Well, I try."

"Daddy, can I have the big bed?" Tyrone asked coming in.

"But mommy and daddy have to have the big bed so we both can fit." I said.