thirty.

Noami's POV

We woke up early this morning to start on our way to Louisiana, the state that gives me headaches.

Tray started putting our bags in the car while I got little man dressed. After, I grabbed my purse, phone and him then went downstairs.

"Did you get the damn turtle?" I asked as Tray took Tyrone out of my arms.

"Yeah, I got Jake." he said.

"Good, don't wanna kill him." I stated.

"Yo axs ain't that crazy." he said walking outside.

I was going in my car, while him and Tyrone was going in his. As Tray was strapping down Tyrone, we heard a horn honk. We looked and there was a limo pulling up.

"Who's that?" he asked me.

"I don't know."

"Hey baby girl." Mason said coming out of the top.

"Noami, I told you when we ride, we ride in style." Crystal said as she got out of the car.

"Hey there baby daddy." she said.

"Haha, wassup."

"So, let's go sweet stuff."

"I was going to go in my car." I said.

"You were and now you're going in the limo." Crystal said.

"Plus, when he get there we already have rentals and people to take us where we need to go." Mason added.

"He's right. Now kiss baby and baby daddy and get your cute axs in this limo." she said.

"Hey now. I done already told you she's mine." Tray said.

"For now." Crystal smirked.

"You might be a girl and I don't fight women but I will kill you." he said.

"I know baby daddy, I know. Now tell yo wifey to get her axs into this limo."

"Babe, get yo axs in the limo." he said smacking my axs.

"Alright alright, I'm going." I stated.

"Gotta give daddy a kiss first, come here."

He pulled he into a long kiss then broke away.

"Awe, now let me try." Crystal said.

"You know, she can't go with y'all no more." he said

"Baby daddy, I'm just kidding. I'll keep my hands to myself, I promise." Crystal said.

"Babe, can yo nerves. I know how to handle myself." I said.

"You better or I'm whooping axs." he said.

"Only axs you can whoop is Tyrone's." I said walking away.

"See you in LA." I stated.

"Alright baby. Y'all be careful, my future is in y'all hands." he said.

"Awe, shut up. We got this." Mason said.

I grabbed my things out of my car, pecked Tray on the lips, and then got into the limo.

"Ciroc?" Mason asked.

"Mason, its 6 on the morning."

"Girl, once we get to LA, its going to be practice practice practice. So, we need to chill and get all the rest me can now."

"But if we're drunk, we won't be able to practice."

"That's why we sleep after." he said pouring a shot and handing me the glass.