ninety.

*three weeks later*

Noami's POV

My baby shower is coming up and Tray's still in jail. I haven't been to the house. I just brought Tyrone, Jake, and Sophie over to my mom's and we've been in Diamond's old home.

I know Tyrone is tired of seeing me and Tray split for stupid reasons. Even though he's four, I know he sees the change.

I tried going to the jail to see Tray but he ain't come out to see me. He calls but only to talk to Tyrone, when Tyrone gives the phone back to me he just hangs up. I guess that he's still pissed about the whole Ryan situation.

I was sitting in a moo moo, on the couch, eating popcorn and flipping through the channels.

A knock came to the door and Sophia started barking. I got up and opened it, it was Lizzie.

"Hey baby." she said

"Wassup." I stated going back to sit on the couch.

I didn't feel like being bothered, I just wanted to stay on the couch and eat my popcorn, think about Tray, and wait til my little munchkin comes home.

"So, where's little man?" she asked.

"It's Wednesday." I stated annoyed

"Oh, well. How have you been?" she asked sitting next to me.

"How do you think I've been? My husband's in jail, I'm close to labor, his best friend just died, he cheated, my child has no idea what's going on, I'm losing my fcken mind, Tray won't talk to me, he doesn't want me to visit, haven't found anything to wear for the baby shower, don't even want to have a baby show........

"It's alright." she said cutting me off and hugging me.

By the time she cut me off, I was in tears. I was going through so much and I'm eight months pregnant. Not only that but Tray might not be here when the baby's born.

"I don't know what to do." I said crying on her shoulder.

"I'm pretty sure that everything's going to work out."

"Hopefully."

I just didn't know what to do with my life. I was lost and no one could find me.

Diamond's POV

My life in Louisiana has been great. But KD and I have had relations, yes sex. I've gotten my own place with the kids and Dominique and I talk by mail. She's terrified that Rodney will find us.

Kalen loves the fact that he gets to go to school where his dad is and RJ's and I relationship has been better than he started out.

Laila on the other handle is missing her dad, which I knew would happen. She asks for him now and again but I ignore her. She just has fun with her brother and get it out of her head.

"Mommy, can we have a puppy?" Laila asked.

"Haha, um, no. We don't have time for a puppy right now baby."

"What about a hamster? I've always wanted one." Kalen said.

"How about you ask your dad and he can keep it at his house." I stated.

"Awesome."

We pulled up and the park and got out. KD wanted me to bring the kids here, because every since we've been here I've been inside.

"Daddy." Kalen said running up to him.

"Wassup little man." he said picking him up.

"Hey K." Laila said.