sixtytwo.

Noami's POV

Last night was such a rush. No one knew that Diamond would come out and say something like that. But it is what it is, I thank that I ain't pregnant because I'm trying to turn up while I'm here. I scooted in closer to my babe and made myself extra comfortable.

"Noami." Tray said.

"Yeah?"

"Something ain't right." he said getting up.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You need to talk to your cousin because it's been nonstop. Between her and Rodney over there." he said going into the bathroom.

"Okay, I understand that but that doesn't mean you have to get up out the bed. You're breaking our deal." I said whining.

"No, I'm not. We have to start that trail earlier, so get your ass up and get in the shower or whatever you're going to do." he said coming and kissing me.

As I got out the bed, we heard a big as slam at Diamond's and Rodney's door.

"Don't get into their drama. Don't want to fck nobody up on this trip. And I ain't got nobody down here to clean up the mess." he said and then leaving out.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick little shower and then got dressed. I put on a pink and black sports bra with some black spandex shorts. I put in my hoop earring and put on pink hat, then my sneakers. I left out the room and went downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I questioned.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon."Terrance said.

"Terrance, can we talk outside?" I stated.

I grabbed a piece of bacon and a pancake and we both went outside.

"What's up?" he asked.

"What is up, is the fact that you brought up Brittany. That's what's up." I stated.

"Okay, well Noami she is our sister."

"She doesn't act like it. All I have is a sister-in-law and a brother. I don't have a sister, until she starts acting like one."

"Well, to be fair, we never really acted like the brother and sister either. We wasn't always there." he said.

"Sh*t! I was always there. Especially, when she had Ja'Kason." I stated.

"To be honest both of y'all are stubborn as a damn mule. But she's talking to the fam. a little bit more and she's trying." he said then walked inside.

As I was about to go in Crystal and Mason pushed me back out.

"What is up?" I asked.

"Um, we need to talk to you." Crystal said.

"Alright, what is it?"

"We have a tour to go on after this." Mason said.

"Um, okay. Is that an invite?" I asked.

"No, an order." Crystal said.

"What?"

"Noami, you have made it on an magazine, it is the time for you to go on tour and show the world who the real Noami is."

"Alright, I'm down. How long is this going to last?" I questioned.

"Um. that's the big problem we have." Mason said.

"It's for three month." Crystal stated.

"Three months? That's the whole damn summer. What about my husband and my child. Tyrone, what is he going to do without me for the whole summer?" I asked.