ninetythree

*SKIPPING TO NEW YEARS! TIRED OF HER BEING PREGNANT😂!*

Noami's POV

@NoamiP; New Years😍

@NoamiP; New Years😍

Tray decided that he wanted to stay with us last night. Which made me so excited because I got to feel his touch and cuddle with me. But he mostly cuddled with my belly, as you can see. Tyrone was in the bed with us too but when he fell as sleep Tray put him in the other room.

We're still not living together because of this whole us not being us thing. Which is kinda true but at the same time, a bunch of bullsh*t. I mean I'm close to being nine months pregnant, can we just get on with our lives and talk about the past after.

As he laid on my stomach, I played in his hair. He was just so damn cute. Missed him so much, miss the old him rather than the him now but it's still him. Kinda.

The baby started kicking and he came up and laid on my chest.

"Good morning." I sang.

"I'm not up, that little n*gga just kicked me in the face." he groaned.

"Haha, that means it time it get up." I stated.

"Rather not. Ain't nobody doing nothing but hungover and probably drinking more. Something you don't need to be around." he stated.

"Neither do you." I said with an attitude.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, then got up. He was probably pissed but oh well, it was the truth.

"Bout to go." he said coming back into he room and putting on a shirt.

I was really annoyed. And started not to give a fck anymore.

"K. Bye." I said flipping over and throwing the covers over my head.

He got in the bed and snatched the covers from over me.

"The fck is wrong with you?" he questioned.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"You a damn lie."

"No, I'm not. I thought you were leaving." I said grabbing the covers again.

"Noami, I'm coming back. Don't have to get mad every time I leave."

"I'm not mad." I said.