twentyfive

Trayvon's POV

I know me going off on Noami wasn't good at the moment but I ain't know what else to do. This is my son too and it's my business to find him.

"Noami, I wanna know everything that happened after I left. And don't lie to me because Ken and I have been talking." I said sitting on her bed.

"Then you should know!" she yelled.

"Don't fcken yell at me if you don't want me to yell at you. Now, I want to hear it out of your mouth. So, tell me, I'm listening."

"Okay. So, one day Ken had came and picked me up on his lunch break. After we went to the library. Then he dropped me off, when I came up on the porch Ja'Von was sitting on the porch. I asked him to leave he told me no, I asked again still a no. Then he threw me against the wall and said 'You're baby daddy ain't here to protect you now'. After he said that he threw me on the ground and it looked like he was about to hit me until Ken came up and then they started fighting." she explained

"And you thought you can 'so call handle it', that's why you ain't call me when he told you to."

"I don't want you saving me all the time." she stated

"Noami, I told you, you are my fcken life! That's what I'm suppose to do! Save you and my son!" I yelled.

"I thought we weren't yelling." she said.

"We're not but you have to tell me sh*t like this. You're over here in a whole other state with my son. I don't know what's going on here. And if he would've rapped you that day, what were you going to do?" I asked.

"I try not to think about it." she said shedding tears.

"Noami, I just want y'all to be safe and what's going on right now is not being safe, am I right?" I asked .

"Yeah, I know." she said getting up walking to the bathroom.

I got up and went to go and get dressed. I ain't sleep a bit last night. Just trying to see where that n*gga is at. One, I'm going to kill him when I find him. No matter what Noami says and if he touched my son its over with.

Noami came out the bathroom and we got in the car. We went looking at all the places that they usual go together and we didn't see anything. I decided to go to his house. Once, I pulled up Noami was the first one out the car.

"Wait." I said stopping her in her tracks.

"What?"

"You don't know if this n*gga strapped or not. You can't just be walking up and banging on his damn door." I said.

"Whatever."

We walked up to the door and his sister came and opened it.

"Where the fck is Ja'Von?" Noami asked

"This is trespassing b*tch." his sister said crossing her arms.

"So is my fist in your face." Noami said about to hit her til I jumped in front.

"We just wanna know where Ja'Von is." I stated

"He not in my fcken pocket! You and your b*tch and get the fck off my property!" she yelled.

"I got yo b*tch!" Noami yelled pulling her hair.

I grabbed her and picked her up taking her to the car but the whole time she had her by her hair pulling her with us.

"Noami, let her go!" I yelled.

"Where the fck is Ja'Von!" she yelled.

"Please let my mommy go!" a little girl came out yelling.