fiftythree.

Trayvon's POV

Yesterday have been kind of a blur with Noami. When I called she sounded like she was crying and didn't want to talk to me. She's been on edge for a while now and we just need to sit and talk about things like husband and wife, instead of yelling and sh*t.

I pulled up to the house because I've been handing business down in Louisiana. No, I'm not back in the gang. Just had to go and make sure the boys were cool and the house was in order for our move. I walked in the house and smelt food.

"Babe?" I yelled.

She came peeking around the corner. Then she jumped into my arms.

"Hey there handsome." he said rubbing in my hair.

"Wassup baby."

She kissed me and got down. But I pulled her back and deepen the kiss. Her and her body has been running through my mind all weekend and I'm ready for her.

"Trayvon." she stated.

"Yes baby?" I asked rubbing on her ass.

"I do have food on." she said.

I let her go and she walked back into the kitchen. She was wearing some short ass shorts and a bra. And she was teasing me to the max, to the point were I'm just about to rape her.

"Where's little man?" I asked.

"Still by Stacy and Macy."

"Its Sunday, shouldn't he been home?" I asked.

"He'll be here, stop worrying." she stated.

"Well, while we wait for him to get here, how about we eat and then you be my dessert." I said kissing on her neck.

"Um Tray, before we do anything I have something to ask you." she said turning around.

"And what is that?" I questioned.

"Did you cheat on me while........

"Are you fcken serious Noami?" I said cutting her off.

"Why the fck would you accuse me of cheating? We're fcken married, not in a fcken relationship!" I yelled and started to go upstairs

"You didn't even let me finish!" she yelled following behind me.

"Why should I? You just accused your fcken HUSBAND of cheating? We've been married for a month and you're already on that bullish*t!" I yelled.

"Tray! Just listen to me!"

"No, I'm not going to fcken listen to you because you bullsh*ting!" I said going into the bathroom.

"Tray, some girl sent me a picture of you and her at the club." she stated.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"What?" I asked.

She gave me her phone and showed me the picture. I got pissed because these h*es are messy as fck.

"That's why I asked." she said.

"Noami, you said it yourself. They are going to try and break up our relationship. Especially now that we're married! Don't let them." I said giving back her phone.

"Besides it was just a picture. After that she was trying to do some sh*t, but I told her I was married."

"She didn't see your ring?" she questioned.

And that's when I knew the real reason of her asking that question. Not only that but sh*t was about the go down.

"No baby, I left it on the counter in the bathroom." I said.