forty.

Noami's POV

IT'S HONEYMOON TIME! And we're in Paris, France! This is why I love this man, he always surprises me. I got on his back while we walked off the plane.

"So, husband where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, wife we are going to the hotel. Chill out for a while and then we're going to go to dinner." he said.

"Why can't we walk around?" I whined.

"We will tomorrow. But I have to sleep." he said.

"Ugh, I don't wanna sleep." I whined.

"Okay then, what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I don't know, we're in Paris for goodness sakes. I don't wanna be in the room unless we're asleep." I said.

"And who says we're going to be sleep at night?" he said smirking at me.

"Haha, I still don't wanna be in the room all day." I stated.

"Okay okay, how about we go and freshen up, change, and then go out before dinner." he suggested.

"Now you're talking." I said hugging him.

We continued our ride to the hotel and then finally pulled up to the hotel. We got out and it was a beautiful hotel. We went in and Tray went to get our key.

"We got the penthouse?" I asked.

"Yes, we did. Somewhere that we can have sex everywhere." he said.

"Oh, so is that the only thing on your in mind now?" I asked.

"Um, yeah." he said nodding his head.

We got in the elevator and went up. I was excited to be out of the country. For a little small country girl, this was an amazing moment. The elevator stopped and we got off and it opened to our room. It looked like the room on Annie.

"So this is for us?" I asked

"Yes, this is all for us." he stated.

He picked me up and carried me over the threshold to the room.

"Haha, this is not our house." I said.

"Well, it is for a few days." he said putting me down.

I walked around and found the bed which was pretty damn big. Tray came up behind me and started kissing me on my neck.

"I love the bed." I stated.

"Yeah, me too." he said.

He then bent me over on it and slapped my axs. He grabbed my boobs and started humping me from the back. I bit my lip and grabbed him through his pants. Then he threw me on the bed.

"I want you." he said climbing on top of me and kissing on my neck.

"Later." I moaned out.

"Nah shawty, right now." he said stripping me out my shirt.

He dug in my pants and started fingering me.

"Tray." I whined.

"Yes my baby?"

"No." I whined.

"No, what?"

"I don't wanna right now." I said.

"Alright, not right now."

He got up and we got into the shower. Then we went to get dressed. My hair was still curly from the wedding so I didn't have to do much to it. I did my makeup and slid on a pink, fitted dress.