twentytwo.

Trayvon's POV

I was in the shower when I heard the doorbell rung. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went down. When I looked in the peephole, I saw it was Ariana.

"What?" I asked answering the door.

"I just wanted to talk." she said.

"About what?"

"Me, you know, always bring up Noami. And always comparing myself to her."

"Okay." I stated.

I really didn't give a fck about what she had to say honestly.

"Tray, lighten up. I'm sorry."

"Okay, I get all that now bye." I said almost pushing her out the door.

"Wait, can we at least have makeup sex?" she asked.

"Ariana, ain't no making up."

"Well, just sex?" she said rubbing on my chest.

"Ariana.......

"Shhhh, let's just let our body's talk." she said closing the door and throwing me on the couch.

She stripped me of my towel and pulled down her pants. She sat on my lap almost putting it in when I realized I ain't have on no condom.

"Hold on." I said stopping her.

"What what's wrong?" she asked

"I need a wrapper." I said trying to get up

"No, we don't need it." she said.

"Yes, we do." I stated.

"Tray please."

"Please what?"

"Just fck me, now." she said.

"Ariana, get the fck up." I said.

"Please Tray." she said starting to kiss on my neck.

I threw her on the couch and grabbed my towel. Then I picked up her pants and threw them at her

"B*tch, get out my fcken house!" I yelled.

She put on her pants and left out. I then went upstairs and threw on me some clothes. Another knock came to the door and then it opened before I got halfway downstairs. I knew then it was CJ.

"Wassup." he said coming in.

"Nothing much."

"I just saw that Ariana chick leaving out not to long ago." he said following me into the kitchen.

"Yep, threw her axs out." I said

"Say what?"

"She's trying to catch up to Noami. You know get pregnant, wants me to marry her, sh*t like that." I said.

"Damn, everybody can't be like my big dog." he said.

I just started laughing and shaking my head. It was dope that CJ and Noami developed the friendship that they have. And they both know that I'll beat they axs of they even think about crossing the line.

"So, wanna go clubbing tonight? Its ladies night." CJ said

"Cool, I'm down."

"Its been forever since yo b*tch axs been out." he said

"I just been having a lot in my mind." I said.

"Like what?"

"None yo damn business."