fiftytwo.

Noami's POV

I woke up and had a DM from a girl I didn't even know. It was a picture of her and Tray together as though they were at the club. I didn't get mad because that's what hating b*tches do and for the looks of it she wasn't even on my level. I walked downstairs, Mason and Ken was in the kitchen.

"Where's Louis and Jeremiah?" I asked.

"They left to get something to eat. Because you know they lost yesterday." Ken answered.

"Haha, they were looking fine ass hell in them dresses and skirts." I said.

"Shaking my head." Mason said.

"So, I woke up to a DM this morning." I said.

"Do they not know that you are married?" Mason asked.

"Haha, it was from a girl not a guy." I stated.

"And what did they want?" Ken asked.

"They sent me this." I said showing them the picture.

"Is that Tray?" Mason asked.

"Yes, it most definitely is." I said.

"Damn, hating b*tches." Mason said.

"Right."

"Looks as though they weren't doing anything for her to send you that." Ken said.

"Wait, but where is his wedding ring?" Mason pointed out.

"Excuse me?" I said snatching back the phone.

"Isn't that his left side?" he questioned.

"No the fck this n*gga didn't." I semi-yelled.

"Wait, calm down. He probably do have his ring on, you probably just can't see it." Ken said.

"Oh really? All those damn diamonds in that damn thing, you think you won't be able to see the damn light hitting it in the damn picture."

"Baby calm down, you just said damn four times in the same sentence." Mason said.

"You want me to calm down when my husband probably out there cheating on me?" I questioned.

"Noami, who said he was cheating?" Ken questioned.

"Save me the bullish*t! That's what y'all n*ggas always do and if he wasn't cheating why the fck his ring ain't in his finger?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Where are you going?" Mason asked.

"Got damn Louisiana." I said opening the door.

"No, you're not." Ken said closing it.

"Ken, get out the damn way."

"Noami, if you go to Louisiana that will be a watse of your time. Didn't you say he was coming home tomorrow? Just wait til then." Mason said.

"Y'all don't understand. I've been hurt so many times by this dude. With his lies and the pain and with his cheating." I said starting to cry.

"And you married him?" Ken questioned.

"Hey, they have a complicated relationship. But baby wouldn't cheat on you now because you guys are married, trust me." Mason said.

I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. All the old thing just came to me. The lies and him cheating on me. I tried to think of the not so bad thing, like maybe that's his cousin. But she wouldn't send me something like that.

Killing him at the moment was the only thing on my mind. Because I'm his damn wife and I'm not with this cheating sh*t now. The phone started ringing and I picked it up.