seventyseven.

Noami's POV

I've gain 10 pounds, just being four and a half months pregnant. I'm bigger than average but that just means I'm having a chubby baby.

Today, I decided to spend the day with my husband and baby boy. Just spend on them because they are my everything.

Tyrone and I have been sitting around the house because Tray is at work, which makes me happy because he has an actually job and not out doing stuff that can get him arrested or killed.

I was in the kitchen and I heard the garage door open and went to open the door.

"Hey baby." I said climbing up on him.

"Hey my sexy mommy." he said picking me up.

"What you been doing?" he asked.

"Nothing, chilling."

"Good."

He brought me into a kiss and then we went upstairs.

"Babe, you feel like doing anything?" I questioned.

"Anything like what?" he asked flopping on the bed.

"I wanna take you out today."

"Take me out? Like what?" he questioned.

"Like out, let you buy clothes, take you out to eat. You know the things you do for me I want to do for you today." I stated.

"Haha, you ain't gotta spend your money on me baby." he said grabbing my hand.

"But I want to." I said pouting.

"Stop fcken pouting."

"Well, I want to take you got so get dressed." I said getting up.

I got up and put on some clothes. I put on a gray sundress with a pair on black sandals and a little light jacket. I put my hair in a bun and then did my makeup.

I also got Tyrone ready but he was already ready because he said he wanted to get out of the house.

Tray grabbed his keys but I hurried and took them out of his hand and grabbed my keys.

"I'm driving." I said walking out the door.

"Babe, I can drive you don't have to." he stated.

"But I want to Trayvon. I'm treating you today." I said.

We got in my jeep and headed to the mall. Which is one of our favorite places. I got out and so did everyone else. Tyrone jumped on Tray's back and we walked in.

"Where are we suppose to go?" he asked.

"Where ever you want to go." I said.

He went into his favorite spot, which is also is job: FootLocker.

He picked up a pair of shoes and so did the mini him. They were both so cute.

"Wassup Tray my man." one of his workers stated

"Sup."

"Didn't you just leave from here?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah but wifey wanted to take me out. Ball out on me and little man today." he stated.

"That's goals for real sh*t. My girlfriend don't even do that sh*t hell."

"Haha, well, everybody can't have a Noami." I stated.

"Can't nobody have this fcken Noami, unless they trying to fcken die." Tray said.

"Trayvon, act like your echo ain't right there behind you." I said referring to Tyrone.