fiftyone.

Noami's POV

I felt someone standing over me in my sleep. When I turned over it was Mason.

"What the hell?" I stated scared out of my mind.

"I'm hungry." he said.

Last night after the photoshoot we went out for drinks and he had one to many, so he stayed in the guest room last night.

"Then you should go and get something to eat." I said rolling over.

"Mmmhuh, how about you and I go out for breakfast." he suggested.

"Mason do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"Um, 8:43." he said looking at his watch.

"Exactly, its the weekend and I have no child or husband at the moment. So, let me sleep in." I said pulling the cover over my face.

"Why are you so boring? Just because you're a mom and a wife and going to school and modeling and volunteering. Damn, never mind." he said causing me to laugh.

"Give me to 9 and I'll be up." I said.

"No, because Crystal texted and said that the trainer snitched on you. Meaning that you have to get up and get your ass to the gym, so you're going to get up now or this finger will speed dial Crystal Abigail Westbrooks." he said holding up his phone.

"Okay okay, I'm up. But for his information, I had to finish my work and I have a damn family." I said walking to the bathroom.

"Meet you downstairs." Mason said leaving out the room.

I jumped into the shower and did the rest of my hygiene things. After, I put on my gym clothes and put my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs and Mason had a shake ready for me.

"Love these." I said taking it.

"Well, you know I'm the one who got Crystal hook on them. I even taught her how to make them." he said as we walked out the house.

"What haven't you guys taught each other?" I asked.

"How to ride d*ck." he said.

"OH MY GOSH MASON." I screamed.

We got in the car and headed our way to the gym. When we got there I felted every but of consequences of not going to the gym. My legs were like noodles leaving out. When I got in the car, there was a note on my windshield wiper.

I still love you.

-Ja'Von

Once I read it, I rolled eyes, balled it up, and threw it on the ground.

"What did it say?" Mason asked as we got in the car.

"It was from Ja'Von."

"The one who took little man? Baby daddy ain't kill him?" he asked.

"Haha, no. He actually let him live." I said.

"Damn, baby daddy ain't as hard as I thought he was." he said causing me to laugh.

We went to my house and Ken, Louis, and Jeremiah was sitting on the porch.

"Damn, that's means no sleep for me huh?" I said opening the door.

"Nah, we trying to get this party started early." Jeremiah said coming in.

"I guess. I'm going up and take a shower." I said coming upstairs.