fiftyfive.

Faith's POV

This morning I got a call from an unknown caller and she asked me to met her at an open bar. I got dressed and went, it might have been a life or death situation. I've been here for over 20 minutes. I started grabbing my things and got up to leave. I was out the door and then someone called my name.

"Hey Faith." she said.

She was wearing a hat and a pair of sunglasses.

"Sup."

"Sorry I'm late. Had some business to take care of, may we go back in?" she asked.

She opened the door and walked in and we went to sit down. She took off everything and her face looked familiar.

"Ariana?" I questioned.

"Wassup girl."

"Why did you called me from an unknown number?"

"Because, I wanted to be sneaky duh."

"Mmmhuh, what do you want?" I questioned.

"I want my boyfriend back." she stated.

"Well, he's married and there's nothing I can do for you."

"Married? To who? That b*tch of a baby momma?"

"Yep, that b*tch of a baby momma."

"Well, I still want him."

"Ariana, Noami and I are just starting to get on good terms. And right now, if anybody sees me talking to Tray's ex girlfriend, that's war." I stated.

"I don't give a fck." she semi-yelled.

"Well, I do." I said getting my stuff and getting up.

"And if someone slip and tell Terrance about you aborting his baby, that can be war too." she stated.

The question that was going to through my head is how the hell does she know that.

"How do you even.......

"This is Louisiana, you can't hide even if you want too." she said interrupting me.

"What the hell do you what?" I asked.

"I told you. I want my man back."

"What that got to do with me?"

"Well, since you guys are back friends the task is a little bit easier."

"What task?"

"I want dirt and I want it dirty. Even if you have to make up the sh*t do it."

"And if I don't want too?

"Then not only does that get out to Terrance but how would your friend feel that you got pregnant by her brother when y'all wasn't even suppose to be together? When it was because you of that her best friend was killed."

"We're passed that."

"But y'all wasn't passed it when it happened now were you?"

"Ariana, he's gone. He's passed you, get over him." I stayed.

"No, you just get me what I need. But trust me that, I will pay you. And I also know that about now you and your brother need it."

"Fck you, you're crazy."

"And I know that. But I'm crazy in love, and you're crazy broke and scary, and also in deep trouble with not only Terrance but Noami."

"Where in the are you getting this stuff?"