sixty.

Noami's POV

I heard the doorbell and rolled over. I was wrapped in Tray's arms naked, so I am expecting for him to get up and get it.

"Go answer the door." he said moving.

"Babe, you go answer it, I'm naked." I stated.

"Get your ass up Noami." he said with an attitude.

"Ugh!" I yelled.

As I got up he popped my ass so fcken hard.

"Ugh, me again, I'll tear yo ass up." he stated.

"Don't look like Tyrone." I said.

I put on his shirt with a sports bra and a pair of shorts. Then I went downstairs to answer the door. When I opened it, it was Diamond and Rodney.

"Hey, best cousin in the world." I said jumping on her.

"Hey my baby. Looks like I was missed a lot." she stated.

"And you was, especially by Tyrone."

"Hey, on this trip, no kids will be talked about." she stated.

"Haha, well yes ma'am. And hello there Mr. Thomas." I said.

"Wassup baby girl." he said hugging me.

"Nothing much. Well, let me take y'all to y'all room." I stated.

We walked up the stairs and went to their room.

"Y'all room is a master's, just like Trays and I. So, y'all have a bathroom and king size bed. While everyone else has a two twin beds and two bathrooms that's not in their rooms." I explained.

"Where is lover boy?" Rodney asked.

"He's probably in the bathroom right about now. He's an early bird." I stated.

"Well, we're going to unpacked and met y'all downstairs." Rodney said.

"Alright then."

When I went into the room, I was right. Tray was in the damn bathroom.

"Babe." I said walking in.

"What's up?" he said from in the shower.

"Can I join you? To save water." I asked.

"Haha, yeah baby." he said laughing.

I jump in the shower with him and we got kinda of freaky but we didn't get booty.

"Why don't you ever just lay in the bed with me?" I asked.

"Because I need to get up and move around. And make sure my house is still the way I left it when I went to sleep." he said brushing his teeth with me.

"Well, since we're not at the house and I'm having sex with you every night, you stay in the bed with me in the mornings." I suggested.

"Alright, what about morning sex then?" he asked.

"Trayvon!"

"Haha, I'm just kidding baby. I would lay in the bed with you until you decide to get up. And I'll cuddle with you and watch morning cartoons with you." he said.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you more baby."

He left out and went downstairs. Then the door opened and someone came in and it was Diamond.

"You're still not ready?" she asked sitting on the bed.

"Am I the only not dressed?" I asked.

"No, the other model in there isn't quite dressed yet." she said sitting on the bed.