ninetyseven

Noami's POV

We were packing for us to leave the hospital. Honestly, I didn't want to go back to the house of hell. Because I don't know how I'm going to feel walking in the house. Tray walked in the room and kissed my cheek and picked up Trinity.

"You three ready to go home?" he asked kissing her cheek.

"Um, I guess. We have no where else to go." I stated.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing." I stayed dryly as I finished packing the baby bag.

He smacked his lips and then put the babies in the car seat. I was frustrated because I didn't want to go back to the house. I didn't even want to go back for his birthday. I rather stay in the beach house at my mom's.

The nurse came in and I got in the wheelchair and we left. Tray scrapped the babies in and I got in the back with them. On our way to the house, I fell asleep because Tray was driving so slow. It was cute but annoying.

"Babe, we're here." Tray said as he got out the car.

I took off my seatbelt and got out the car. I grabbed Tyson as Tray grabbed Trinity. He opened the door and depression just came over me.

"We can actually walk in the house now without you going into labor." he said making me smile a little.

In all honesty, I wasn't feeling this place. Everything that happened these past months were just dawning on me. Couldn't let that hurt go.

"Come on, think you'll like what's happened to the nursery." he stated smiling.

I looked at him and we went upstairs with the car seats in our hands. He opened the door and the while nursery was changed from when we decorated the first time.

There were to brown cribs facing back to back. A microwave, with a mini fridge underneath. Rocking chair, sofa sets, TV. But it was still a monkey room. I was in love.

"Their room is better than ours." I mumbled.

"Haha, well, our parents thought that it would be a great idea to add the extra furniture. Figured that we will send more time in here than in our own bedroom." he stated taking the car seat out of my hand.

"Maybe they're right." I said taking a seat on the sofa.

He took the sleeping twins out of their car seats and placed them in their cribs. You can tell which one is which because of the monkey mobile. Tyson's were all brown and Trinity's were pink. Just like the room, pink and brown.

After putting the babies up, Tray took a seat right next to me.

"What now?" he asked.

"Haha, I don't know. Where's Tyrone?"

"Your mom thought that it was best for him to finish the week off with her."

"My mom thinks a lot." I said rolling my eyes.

"Was it this quiet bringing home Tyrone?"

"Um, kinda. When we came home, we mostly slept the day away." I explained.

"Well, I think that's what we shall do. Sleep until they wake up." he said pulling me up off the couch.

We were walking to the bedroom and then I stopped myself.

"Or I can go downstairs and make something to eat. I'm pretty hungry and I know they're going to be hungry when they wake up." I said walking downstairs.

I didn't want to go in because something just ain't feel right to me. The bedroom, the house, nothing. Like everything is coming back to me and its making me madder and madder by the minute.