*teaser*

*Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING Y'ALL A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING?*

They help me load up the twins and then I got in and left out. I pulled up Sonic to get me some wings and I texted Tray to see if he would want something.

me - hey babe at Sonic, want anything?

myKing👑 - nah, just packing my sh*t.

me - the fuck? for what?

After that, I got no reply. Fuck the food at the moment, I backed out and headed towards the house. I was confused. When I pulled up in the driveway, his truck wasn't there. I tried calling him but he didn't answer.

I got out the car and grabbed the sleeping twins, I walked in the house and up the stairs to lay them in the crib. I left out their room, closed the door and started calling Tray again but the nigga still ain't answer.

I sat on my side of the bed and then I saw a folded up piece of paper. I grabbed it and saw that it was divorce papers. My fucking heart dropped. I started calling Tray again and then he finally picked up.

"Hey, where are you?" I questioned.

"I left." he stated.

"Okay, you left and went where?" I asked.

"Just know that I left and I ain't coming back."

"What the hell you mean ain't coming back?" I asked.

"We should separate forever. Bye." he said.

"Trayvon, don't you hang.....

Before I can finish, he hung up on me. I was pissed, like what the hell. I kept calling him over and over again but he didn't answer me. I was about to be in tears on the bed. Mostly because I was pissed and the other reason is that we just celebrated our one year anniversary. I was walking around the room trying to call him and he didn't answer.

"This is some sh*t." I stated to myself.

I heard the beep beep noise letting me know the door opened and I threw my phone on the bed and went downstairs and met him in the kitchen.

"The fuck you mean you leaving?" I asked pissed off.

"What you mean, what I mean? I meant exactly what I said." he stated going upstairs.

"Why...What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm coming to get the rest of my stuff." he said as we walked in the room.

"Get your stuff for what?" I questioned.

He walked in the closet and started grabbing some his clothes. When I realized what he was doing, I jumped in front of him.

"No, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm getting my stuff and I'm going to leave." he said moving me out the way and laying his clothes on the bed.

"What? Where is this coming from?" I questioned.

"This is coming from me. I'm done, it's over." he said walking back in the closet.

"Really? Are you for real?" I asked.

"Noami, I'm dead serious." he said.

I stood there starting to cry because last night we had a good ass time and now he wants to leave me.