sixtyfour

Faith's POV

My phone started ringing early as hell this morning, I reached over and answered it before Ken woke up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Get up and go outside." a voice said.

"And who is this?" I questioned.

"Its Ariana, now get your ass up and come outside." she said.

"What?" I said sliding on my sandals and leaving out the room.

"You're here?" I asked.

"Why don't you step you're Mexican ass outside." she said.

"I'm Latina, thanks." I said hanging up.

I went outside and looked around. Then, I got a text.

unsaved number - I'm down the road.

I walked down to the top of the street and she was no where to be found.

"Damn, you're ugly when you wake up." she stated scaring the hell out of me.

"Well, when I'm awoken at 7 something in the morning, I get pissed." I stated.

"Well, you couldn't at least combed your hair."

"Ariana, que demonios estas haciendo aquí? (what the hell are you doing here?)" I stated.

"Back to you but anyway, I'm getting the inside scoot. I had my girl Asia to text Crystal and convince her about letting her go on their tour. And now she's going and that's even more tea that we'll be getting." she stated.

"No, that you'll be getting. I'm only doing this because I need the money." I stated.

"That's not what Noami's going to think when I send these screenshots her way and this picture that you sent me of her and Ryan." she said.

"You are one evil perra. (b*tch.)"

"Glad that you finally know."

"So, what do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to to start digging because that bullsh*t as picture wasn't enough. So, Ken, Crystal, Mason, the twins, talk to them." she said.

"I'm going to go back in my bed and go to sleep." I said

"Yeah, and make sure you dig or you're fired and without a friend. AGAIN." I stated.

"Okay, I'll dig. But don't wake me up again at this time." I said walking back to the house.

"That's a deal, I'll call you when I need you. And if that's in the morning then, it is what it is." she said getting in her car.

I walked back to the house and walked inside.

"Damn, you're up early." CJ said scaring me.

"Damnit, why are you up?" I asked.

"Because, I never sleep." he stated.

"And Terrance?" I questioned.

"Out on the patio." he stated.

I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then my hair and i put it in a high ponytail. Then I walked outside on the patio.

"Mañana (morning)." I said closing the door.

"Sup." he said,

"Nothing, we've been here for a week and we haven't even spoken to each other."

"I know, we're both just now getting on good terms with Noami. And after three years, I don't want to mess that up."

"I understand that. But I do miss you and the relationship we did have. But I understand that you wanna put your sister's need first." I said getting up.