seventysix.

Diamond's POV

I woke up into the middle of the night and went to the bathroom but in reality, I was getting the hell out of this prison.

I took a water bottle and put it in between the toilet sits, to make it seem as though I was peeing.

I put on a pair of sweatpants and put on my Nike slippers. Then quietly walked out the bathroom and the room. I went to RJ's room first because he already knew what was going on. We might have our differences but he's my son too.

He went to Kalen's room and they met me downstairs while I got Laiyah. Then we gathered up in the car. Our stuff was already packed and we left our phones at the house.

Before I took off to Louisiana, I stopped by Dominique so that she can see RJ.

"Mommy!" he said running into her.

"Hey my baby, how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been good. Why haven't you been to my games?" he asked.

"Baby, I told you mommy and daddy don't get alone."

"I know, that's why I'm going with momma Diamond." he stated.

"Yes, and you guys have to leave right now before daddy comes." she said.

"Will you call me?" he asked.

"When I get us new phones, I will make sure you and your mom can talk." I stated.

"Really?"

"Really. Now tell her bye, so we can get out of here." I said.

They hugged one last time and then we got back in the car and left. The only one you knows that I'm coming to Louisiana is KD. I can't take the abuse anymore. That baby I lost meant everything to me. And that's when I knew it was time to go.

*hours later*

We pulled into KD's driveway and he met me outside.

"Hey." he said bringing me into a hug.

"Hey."

I grabbed Laiyah and he woke up the boys. Kalen was so happy to see him. We walked inside and I went to the downstairs room with Laiyah.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" she asked waking up out of her sleep.

"Daddy is at home, were going to stay with Kalen's dad." I said.

"Is he fun?"she asked.

"Yes he is. And then we can even go and see Nana Noami." I stated.

"Can we go today?" she questioned.

"Not today but tomorrow. We'll go tomorrow." I said.

"Okay."

I went to go and get the bags out of the car with the help of KD. It was nice for him to help me out and let me stay with him. But soon, I will get a job and get a house for me and my kids.

"Hey momma, can RJ and I go with daddy?" Kalen asked.

"And where would that be?" I asked.

"The gym."

"No, Kalen not today. You can go wherever with your daddy tomorrow. But today, we're trying to keep a low profile." I said.

"Okay."

The whole day, the kids and I just sat around the house. I was so heartbroken, that I didn't know what my next move was. Then Laila wanted to talk to her daddy, and I just couldn't let that happen.