sixtyeight.

Noami's POV

I woke up in nothing but my underclothes. It was so hot last night, I stripped out of everything. This pregnancy is not off to a good start. I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower and did the rest of my hygiene things. I went to the closet and put on a white t-shirt, a gray skirt, and a pair of white converses.

Sophie came in the closet and I picked her up going downstairs. When I reached downstairs CJ, Tyrone, and Tray was downstairs.

"Well, good morning." I said.

"Morning mommy."

"Morning babe."

"Wassup preggers." CJ said.

"Pregnant? What you talking about?" I asked.

"That pudge in your stomach." he said poking me.

"Damn, you can see it?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. I told you I notice it now more than I noticed when you was pregnant with Tyrone." Tray said.

"Well, I am going on four months pregnant. But I don't feel like changing and it's too hot to put on a jacket." I said.

"You're cold, you're hot. This is going to be a long six months." Tray said.

"Congratulations sis." CJ said hugging me.

"Thank you but don't tell anyone, I don't want people to know our business. According to Faith, I always tell my business to other people." I said.

"According to Faith? If anything, she tells her business to everybody."

"Yeah, especially with Terrance." CJ said.

"Speaking of, I need to talk to him." I said grabbing my phone.

"Where are you going anyways sis?" CJ asked.

"To the studio, to help out Crystal and then go out with her and Mason." I answered.

"And you're going in that?" he asked.

"Um, yeah. What's wrong with what I got on?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with what she got on?" Tray asked.

"I mean, you're a model. I thought y'all have to be on y'all sh*t and rocking them heels." he said.

"CJ, honestly, I'm bout to be a fat whale and sometimes heels hurt." I said.

"You'll never be a whale to me mommy." Tyrone said coming in the kitchen.

"Awe, my sweet baby." I said kissing his cheek.

"What are y'all doing today?" I questioned.

"Um, nothing really. Hang out or around the house." Tray said.

"Mmmhuh, y'all be good." I said kissing Tray's cheek.

He looked at me sideways so, I then kissed his lips. And I kissed Tyrone and left. I got in my car, the green Jeep that he got me when we moved here, and headed my way to the studio.

I walked in an the smell of hairspray was most definitely in the air. I walked through and went in Crystal's dressing room.

"Hey hey." I said walking in.

"Hey there cutie." she said.

"Awe." I said putting my hand on my heart.

"Not you, I was talking about the baby." she making baby noises.

She got out her chair and came over rubbing in my stomach.

"Can you stop?" I asked

"What we're going to have a baby in the modeling family now." she said.