thirtyone.

Noami's POV

"Noami, someone's at the door for you." my mom came in and said.

I rolled over and picked up my phone, to check the time. Its was 5 in the damn morning. I got up and slid on my slippers then walked downstairs.

I was half asleep, so I tripped on a couple of them. When I went to open the door, no one was there.

"Noami, I'm over here." Crystal stated.

When I looked she was in the living, now standing by the couch.

"Crystal, do you know what time it is?" I asked flopping on the couch.

"Yes, it's now 5:35 and the gym opens at 6 so go and get ready." she said shaking me back awake.

"Gym? Crystal, you said I have to be at practice at ten and..........

"Right and I brought the heels with me. We are going to make that walk perfect. Now, get yo axs up." she said.

"Crystal?" Tray said coming downstairs.

"Good morning baby daddy. I was just coming to get wifey up for the gym."

"Gym?" he questioned.

"Yes and then practice, don't worry she will eat. But you do wanna see her shine tomorrow right?"

"But it's Mardi Gras."

"Gras Mardi, I don't care. Not only is my job on the line, so is hers. So, whatever you had plan, cancel it. Now, I will be waiting in the car. Noami, you got 15 minutes, starting now. Tick Tock!" she yelled going out the door.

I reached out my arms and Tray carried me upstairs. I walked in the bathroom, took a quick shower and put on my gym clothes when I got out. I put my hair into a bun and walked out.

"Have fun with Crazy Crystal." Tray said.

"Ugh, I came to realize this will not be the end of it." I said then kissed Tyrone's forehead.

"I love you." Tray said kissing me.

"I love you more. Have a good day."

"You too."

I left out and got into the car with Crystal.

"Good timing." she said.

"I try."

"Here's breakfast." she said handing me a granola bar and a bottle of water.

"Um, thanks."

"No problem."

She pulled out and we drove to the gym. When we pulled up, Crystal handed me the heels I had on yesterday.

"What am I suppose to do with these?" I asked.

"What else do you do with heels?"

"You're trying to tell me that I have to work out in these damn heels?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Crystal, how am I suppose to do that?"

"You'll figure it out. Now come on." she said getting out the car.

I changed shoes and them got out. We went in and Crystal already had a personal trainer waiting for is at the door. LITERALLY! I am now beginning to hate heels and I don't want them on me feet again.

After that killing workout, them damn shoes came off my feet soon as we were finished.

"And now practice." Crystal said as me walked out the gym.