seventytwo.

Noami's POV.

Today is Orientation Day. I am a senior in college and honestly, I don't even wanna go. I just wanna lay in my bed and rub my stomach. My bump is so cute and its bigger than other four months pregnant women. Hiding it, is not an option anymore.

I got out the bed and decided to take a bath because I didn't feel like standing​ up but right before I was getting in, the damn doorbell. And Tray and Tyrone were gone to my mother's.

I put on my rode and went downstairs to open the door. When I did flashing lights were hitting my face. Some how it was the damn paparazzi. I slammed the door in their face and closed all the curtains.

I heard my phone ringing, then I went upstairs to answer it.

"Hey, why in the hell are these b*tches in front your house?" Crystal asked.

"That's something I would like to know."

"Well, I'm jumping the fence. Let me in the back." she said hanging up.

I had to walk back downstairs, just to open the doors in the back. When I did, Crystal walked in with tons of bags.

"What is this?" I asked.

"What you thought I wasn't going to go shopping for baby T?" she said.

"But all of this is too much." I said.

"Girl, this is just the beginning. What? I never had a friend that's been pregnant. I'm kind of excited, even though it's not me." she said

"Well, I'm glad your excited. So am I, but did you get any diapers?" I asked looking in the bags.

"No, but Mason and I was thinking about getting customized ones." she said.

"Crystal, he's a baby. He's going to be peeing and sh*ting in those diapers."

"But Noami he's a model's baby." she said whining.

"No, he's a baby and he doesn't need customized diapers, just Huggies." I stated.

"Alright, we'll just get a ton of Huggies. And why are their paparazzi outside? I thought no one knew where you lived besides us and you're parents?" she asked.

"I thought the same thing too, but I thought wrong. You didn't say anything did you?" I asked

"Girl no, do you see this? This happened in all in one day. I've been busy shopping for baby Tyson." she said rubbing my stomach.

"Well, I know CJ ain't do it because he hates the spot light for one and for two he been knew where we stayed. What about Mason?" I asked.

She pointed to the door and Mason was about to knock on the door. I went and opened it and he came in with more bags.

"Damn." I said.

"I know right, Tyson is going to have more clothes than me." he said.

"Mason, did you tell paparazzi where Noami lived?" Crystal asked.

"No, I barely remembered this damn address. I got lost and found where I was going when I saw those people outside. Then that's when I saw someone's car down the road and decided to jump the fence like I know she probably did."

"Well if it wasn't you too then it was probably Terrance or Faith." I said

"Speaking of that Faith person, I heard something about her." Mason stated.

"Spill the damn tea." Crystal said taking a sit at the island.

"Well, yesterday, I was walking up on little Ms. Asia until I heard on the phone. Saying these exact words. 'Noami doesn't need all that on her because she's pregnant.' Then I guess the person the phone said 'How you know?' And she said this, 'Faith told me.'." he said crossing his arms.