thirteen.

Diamond's POV

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist. I hit Rodney in the head so he'll move off me. Who knows what time it is, but I have to pee.

"What the hell you doing?" he asked.

"I have to pee." I whined.

He moved and I got to go to the bathroom. Once I came back his b*tch axs was asleep again.

Sometimes I love my husband but other tines to sight of him gets on my nerves. Especially, on nights like this. I can't seem to go to sleep and be up while he sleeps so peacefully.

I sat up in the bed and turned on the TV. Cartoons was on and I laid to watch them until I fell asleep. Which wasn't working.

"Rodney." I said shaking him.

"Bae!" I yelled.

"What?" he groaned.

"I wanna have sex." I said hoping he'll wake up.

But I also knows that, that will put me to sleep.

"Diamond, it is 3:32 in the morning and you wanna fck?" he questioned.

"Got a problem with that?" I stated.

He turned to me and pulled me close to his chest.

"No, but I have to be at work in a couple more hours. Now what's really going on?" he asked not opening his eyes.

"I can't sleep." I said.

He opened his eyes and started to laugh.

"Something funny?" I asked.

"So, you think that fcken will put you to sleep?" he asked.

"Yesssss." I whined.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." he said getting up.

He pulled down me down into the bed and then we started fcken. I love this man. He gives me whatever I asked for. No matter what time of the day.

Once, he cummed for the second time. We stopped and I fell asleep. Hours later, I felt him get out of the bed. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once he came out, he stopped and looked at me.

"Damn you beautiful." he said.

"Thank you." I said.

He walked over to the bed and kissed me.

"Your were right. As soon as we were done, you were out like a light." he said squatting next to the bed.

"That's because my husband knows how to put it down." I said bringing him into a passionate kiss.

He sat on the bed and I crawled into his lap. He had on nothing but his boxers while was completely naked, which was how he felt me. I reached into his boxers and started rubbing on his member, who was rising.

He got up and flipped us causing me to now be on the bottom.

"Now you know I have to be at work right?" he stated.

"Just a little quickie." I whined.

"What's up with you? Why do you want me so badly now a days?"

"Because, your so hot." I said kissing on his neck.

"Haha, thanks. Now go wake up my children." he said smacking my thighs.

I sat there and pouted.