ninetytwo.

Trayvon's POV

Didn't think that Noami and I should be back as one just because I went to jail. I know she's down for me and all that but, we ain't how we use to be. And that's what got me going crazy. Missed the girl I married.

I woke up this morning and went to go pick Noami and Tyrone up something to eat. Then after that I'm going to the trap and handle some real sh*t.

Last night when I left, Nate took me home. He wants to be apart of the game bad but I won't let him. He too white for it and he just might snitch.

I pulled up and got out the car. I went to the back and knocked on the door. Noami peeped through the blinds and opened the door.

"Good morning." she stated.

"Morning love." I said walking in.

I reached down and pecked her lips then I did it again just to make her smile. Also, because I miss kissing her.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned.

"Brought you guys something to eat." I said.

"Tyrone slept in the house with mama. I was left there by myself." she said pouting.

"Were you scared?"

"Ha, no."

"Good."

"What did you bring? We're starving!" she said.

"Here, got you some hash browns." I said handing her a McDonald's bag.

"Oh my gosh." she stated.

She took one out and bit into it and went to go and seat on the couch.

"What you up to today?" I asked sitting next to her.

"What I'm always up to. Nothing, besides sitting around. Why?" she asked looking sideways at me.

"Can't ask?"

"No, you can't."

"Damn then."

"What you up to today?" she questioned.

"Nothing, going to handle some things."

"Figuring out who put you in jail?" she asked.

I looked at her and started to smile.

"Maybe." I stated.

"I mean, I already knew it. Don't have to lie to me." she said looking up at me.

"Didn't lie, didn't tell you the truth either. Just said maybe."

"I know what you said. But I want another hash brown."

"Get up and get it then."

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes, which caused me to laugh. I got up and grabbed her the Mickey D's bag.

"Thank you."

"You welcome."

After eating her hash browns, she laid on my lap. I lifted her shirt and starting running her stomach. Soon enough, she was sleep.

I got up, kissed her stomach, and headed out. Noami was right, I was down to find out who the fck put me in jail. Got booked for murder, but they couldn't prove nothing. Just by word of mouth, of what somebody told them.

I got in my car and headed to the trap. When I got there everybody dapped me off but I wasn't feeling neither one of them. Because, I got a snake that needs to be dealt with.