fiftyseven.

Noami's POV

I woke up in the bed with Tyrone in my arms. Tray carried us both upstairs to our room in the middle of the night. I got out the bed and went to brush my teeth and finish tutoring the house.

It's a nice house but I feel as though it's too much money. I went across the hall to check the other doors and that's when I tallied up three bedroom and one bathroom upstairs. He really want his kids, I thought to myself.

I went down the stairs and there was a hallway behind them. There was the laundry room, two other bedrooms, and a bathroom. I came to the last door and opened it. It was a gym and Tray was in it.

"Good morning beautiful." he said while lifting the weights.

"Morning handsome." I said sitting in his lap.

"Now you know I'm not going to be able to workout while you sitting right here." he stated.

"What? Can't control you're partner?" I asked.

"Around other women, yeah. But around my beautiful, fine ass wife, that got a fat ass, no." he said sitting up.

"My ass ain't fat." I stated.

"Why it ain't? Have you looked at it?" he questioned.

"I look in the mirror everyday. But I want a Nicki Minaj booty."

"The difference in that is yours is real, hers is not. And I'm not going to let you get a fake ass, because my d*ck can do the job of getting it bigger." he said starting back to lifting the weights.

"Whatever, my son made my ass like this." I getting up.

"Mmmhuh, and who gave you that son?" he questioned.

"God himself." I said walking out the room.

I loved the house, it was like a fairytale. My king, prince, and I living in this beautiful palace, its everything I can imagine. I walked in the kitchen and decided to make me and my babies some pancakes. As I was doing that, I got a text.

Faith😅 - have you touched down yet?

me - yes I have

Faith😅 - let's hang out then

me - alright

"Why you got that emoji by her name?" Tray asked laughing.

"Because, we're just getting on track. She just better be lucky she has an emoji." I stated.

"Mmmhuh, I told you one day I wanted you to cook my breakfast naked right?" he questioned.

"Yeah, but Tyrone is upstairs and I don't want him traumatized seeing us doing anything." I stated.

"You the nasty one because I didn't say anything about that. I just asked one simple questioned." he said walking away.

"I can't stand you." I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked smacking my axs in the process.

"Nothing n*gga!" I yelled.

"That's what I thought, respect daddy."

"Tyrone do respect you." I said being funny.

"Mmmhuh, whatever."

I finished with the pancakes and around that time, little man had woke up and we started eating our breakfast. After, I went up to get my little man dressed because Faith suggest that we go to park. He brushed his teeth and I helped him put on his clothes. He wants to be a big boy now and do stuff on his own, but I'm not ready for him to grow up.