seventyeight.

*two months later*

Noami's POV

I'm now 25 weeks pregnant, 15 more weeks to go. Not only that but my 24 birthday is around the corner and how I'm going to celebrate is still on my mind. What am I going to do wobble in the club. No.

And another thing my cousin in now living in Louisiana. She's got her own apartment, got a job, and is doing good for herself. That's my girl.

But now, I'm off to the store to pick up a few things. Y'all remember that little prank Tray did on me with a condom? Well, I'm about to get him back.

But this time I'm going to put the condom wrapper into he bed, so that when he gets in he'll know. And we haven't had sex in a minute so he'll know it ain't from us.

I'm going to pretend that I'm texting Ja'Von, which I'm actually going to be texting Lizzie. Best plan ever, right? Wrong, what if he knows its a prank. And another thing if he does try and figure it out, I got two other cameras from my mom so I don't have to use that one.

I came from the store and went to the house. I had to hurry a little bit because its almost time for him to get off work and he don't live far from the mall.

I texted Lizzie and she was very much down with the plan, so I deleted our messages and changed her name. Then we started texting as if she was Ja'Von.

I went to set up a camera between my stuffed animals that was on the dresser in our room and then one downstairs, by the front door. Then I heard the garage door open and I went upstairs.

"Babe!" Tray yelled.

"Upstairs." I said.

I met him in the hallway and he gave me some sugar.

"Hey my loves, want y'all been up to?" he questioned.

"Nun been trying to figure out what to do for mommy's birthday." I said.

"Well, don't know how to help you there." he said going into the room.

I went downstairs and went to get something to drink. I was kind of scared because I ain't know how this was going to turn out. I'm pregnant so hopefully he won't hit me or anything like that.

"NOAMI!" he yelled.

But it was too late to turn back now.

"NOAMI! You got to be fcken kidding me." he said coming downstairs.

"What?" I asked.

"What? What the fck is wrong with you?" he questions.

"Nothing, besides me being pregnant." I stated.

"You think sh*t funny?" he stated.

"Tray want are you talking about?" I asked.

"What I'm talk..... Bring yo ass." he said going upstairs.

I followed behind and looked into the camera while I went up. We walked into the room and went to the bed, were my phone was lying.

"What is that?" he asked pointing at my phone.

"Tray it's my phone." I stated.

"Noami don't you fcken play with me! I fcken know that its your phone! Why the fck is Ja'Von texting!?" he yelled.

"I don't know." I said.

"Move the fck out my way." he said pushing me to the side.

He didn't push me hard but he did push me onto the bed. He went downstairs and I followed behind him.