thirtytwo.

Trayvon's POV

After the party, I dropped off Noami and went to the house. I got up this morning and went to the trap with CJ. We had serious sh*t to cover with Luther axs. I was going to kill him slowly. On my way there I called up Noami.

"Wassup baby girl. How you feel?" I asked.

"I'm fine now but I know I'll be nervous axs hell tonight. I plan on being the first on there just so I can work on my walk amd won't be late." she said.

"Haha, babe you gotta clam down. Relax and chill out."

"I am, I just came from getting my nails and feet done. Needed a pedicure and a good massage." she said.

"So, I'm not good enough?" I asked laughing.

"Haha, no, but you try." she said.

"Well, I gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and pulled up to the trap.

"I love you sweet thang. I love you too my lollipop." CJ said as we got the car.

"Boy, I will kill you." I said laughing.

"You just might but before you do, I wanna attend y'all wedding. And, if I'm not the best man, I will kill you first." he said going inside.

All I did was shake my head. This boy is crazy. We went inside and no one was there. Then I went into the office and Jai and Jacques was sitting in there.

"Where the hell is everybody?" I asked.

"On look out." Jai stated.

"For?" CJ asked.

"This." he said handing me a note.

No matter how many people you kill, you'll never know what I'm up too. Besides, I would've really been excited to attend the party CJ. I thought I was a friend too.

"He's watching us." Jai said.

"Yeah, no sh*t?" I yelled.

"What are we going to do?" Jacques asked.

He's the baby of this group. No matter how tough he act, he's really scared and afraid.

"Calm yo crybaby axs down." I stated.

"Y'all come on. Gotta go to the house and get something." I said leaving out.

We all gathered in the car and drive off to the house. When I pulled up, we got out and on the door was another damn note.

you know Tray, you got one hell of a baby momma!