Chapter 2

Emma's P.O.V:

When Jake started to run I secretly followed. He stopped when he was in a clearing.

"What is he doing." I whispered to myself as he changed into a wolf. My eyes got really big. "What the?!"

He turned and look at me. I hid behind the tree, and I hoped he didn't see me. He walked in front of me and looked directly at me.

"I uh... please don't hurt me." I said going around the tree and poking my head out from one side.

"Relax I'm not going to hurt you." Jake said with a calming voice. I heard him talk but it was in my head.

"How come I can hear you talking?" I asked looking at him curiously.

"It's complicated." Jake said sitting.

"What's going to happen to me now?" I asked stepping back around the tree.

"Well for now you should get some sleep. I'll think about what I'm gonna do." Jake said laying down.

"Uh ok." I said as I sat down laying against the tree. I fell asleep very quickly.

-the next morning-

"Wake up Emma." Jake said while he was shaking me.

"Huh." I said i said opening my eyes.

"Good morning how did you sleep?" Jake asked smiling.

"Good. Your human again. I'm confused." I said tilting my head a little.

"Yea. I'm a werewolf I can transform into a wolf." Jake said explaining it a little.

"So um what are you going to do about me?" I asked as I stood up.

"I'm going to let you stay with the rest of the werewolves. That is if the alpha is ok with it."

"Wait there are more werewolves?" I asked not knowing anything.

"Yes. We travel in packs like wolves." Jake said as he started walking. I followed not sure of what was going to become of my life.

Ichigo010 out~