Chapter 56

Emma's P.O.V:

Jake hugged me. I was shaking worse than ever. "Oh Emma it's ok. Everything is going to be ok." Jake said petting my hair. Lucas and Olivia ran in.

"Jake! Emma! Are you two ok?" Olivia asked looking at Leon.

"Yeah. How many died?" Jake asked looking at them.

"Only two. It could have been more." Lucas said helping us up. Leon suddenly shot up and his eyes were glowing. Lucas, Olivia, and Jake's eyes glowed red.

"Lucas, Olivia hold her. The worst way to hurt someone is to make the one they love hurt them. Jake hurt your little girlfriend." Leon said standing up. Jake was just about to touch my chest when his eyes started flickering from black to glowing. Jake dosen't have black eyes.

"Emma you need to run." He said holding his head. He grabbed Lucas and Olivia. I was freed and I ran to the end of the cave, but then Leon was in front of me. I stopped and he started to reach his hand toward me. A tear escaped my eye, and then Ethan suddenly coming out if no where flipped him.

"Ethan! Jake and the others are in some sort of trance." I said as the others started coming towards us. I hid behind Ethan.

"It's simple. I'm using mind control. Now Lucas, Olivia hold him. Jake make sure she cries and screams for you to stop." Leon said smirking. They got closer to us.

"You can't hurt Emma. You love her Jake. You would never hurt her." Ethan said as we backed up.

"He can't hear you." Leon said watching us.

"Fine if I can't snap him out of it then I need to do what I promised." Ethan said then he whistled. His group of vampires showed up.

"Fine, but I'll be back." Leon said and left. Jake and the others went back to normal.

"Emma? Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Jake asked running over to me and hugging me.

"No Ethan saved me, but I was scared." I said hugging him back.

"I know. Thank you Ethan for saving Emma. I don't know what I would have done If I had hurt her." Jake said looking worriedly at me.

"I said I was gonna help if you ever needed it." Ethan said leaning his back against the cave.

"For a minute right before you were about to hurt me. You seemed to be able to fight the mind control off." I said looking at him.

"I don't remeber that." Jake said looking at me.

"You had black eyes." I said looking back at him. He looked at Olivia and Lucas. "What?" I asked looking worriedly at him.

"Jake has another half in his head. We call him Jack. We haven't seen him come out in a long time. Last time we saw him he got locked in Jake's mind. When he comes out nothing good ever happens." Olivia said looking at me.

"Then why did he save me?" I asked confused.

I'm finally done!!!!! Now on to the 2nd book!! Which is already out!

Ichigo010 out~