Chapter 31

Jake's P.O.V:

I woke up in a tent chained to a tree in my wolf form. I stayed in my wolf form. I noticed Emma tied to a chair. "Emma are you ok?" I asked. Emma looked at me.

"I'm fine." She said then James entered the tent.

"Good morning. I never asked your name. What is it?" James asked lifting Emma's chin.

"Emma." She said as I growled at him. He needs to remove his hands from her now!

"That's such a pretty name. Now I don't want to hurt someone as cute as you, but unless you tell me where the werewolves are. I will hurt you to get the information I need. So make this easy on yourself, and just tell me where they are." James said leaning really close to her face.

"No I won't tell you." Emma said looking away.

"Tell me." He said brushing some hair from her hair and behind her ear.

"No." Emma said as he backed away from her face.

"I said Tell me!" James yelled and he was obviously angry.

"Never." Emma said and he punched Emma. I pulled on my chains, and growled at James.

"Why won't you tell me?!" James asked in a furious tone.

"I'd never hurt my friends." Emma said looking at him.

"You will tell me one way or the other." James said as he left the tent.

"I'm scared Jake." Emma said looking at me. Her eyes filled with fear.

"It's ok Emma." I said trying to calm her.

Ichigo010 out~