Chapter 4

Emma's P.O.V:

Ok so I was just excepted into a werewolf pack. My life just got really weird, but kinda cool at the same time. "So..." I said curious of what is going to happen next.

"Let me show you something." Jake said taking my hand and starting to walk. When we stopped there was a beautiful water fall.

"Oh my it's so pretty." I said in awe.

"I like to come here when I need to relax." Jake said smiling at me.

"I can see why." I said smiling back at him.

Jake's P.O.V:

"I'm glad you like it." I said looking at her eyes.

"The breeze feels so nice." Emma said taking it all in.

"Your eyes are really pretty." I said complementing her.

"Thank you." Emma said with a little blush. She is so adorable.

"I knew I smelled a human back with the pack." A girl said walking towards us.

"Ugh. Hi Sophia." I said not particularly happy to see her.

"I heard a human was welcomed into the pack. A human doesn't belong with the pack." Sophia said looking at Emma. Emma looked down at the ground.

"It's ok Emma don't listen to Sophia." I said looking at Emma as well.

"Ok." Emma said in a soft voice. Great Sophia is making her feel bad.

"Sophia go away." I said slightly angered.

"Why would you even consider letting a human into the pack!" Sophia said yelling now.

"She didn't have any where else to go!" I said getting really angry.

"You could have left her there. Maybe the vampires would have found her." Sophia said also getting angry.

"Vampires?" Emma asked confused. I quickly grabbed Emma's hand, and started walking back to where the pack is.

Ichigo010 out~