Chapter 17

Emma's P.O.V:

Luke stopped drinking the blood from my arm. He stroked my face, and I flinched. "I will be right back. Don't try to leave we can't have the other vampires killing you just yet." Luke said as he left, and I sat in a corner.

"Jake please help me." I said quietly. Luke came back and he had some sort of flower.

"Tell me Emma. Do you know what this is?" Luke asked holding the flower up.

"N-no." I said looking at it.

"It's called wolfsbane. It's very lethal to werewolves." Luke said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked and my eyes went really big like I'm scared big.

"Well putting it around a werewolf will just drain all of that werewolves power. I smell Jake coming, and he's not happy. I want him to watch." Luke said as he walked over and crouched in front of me. He ran his hand through my hair. I flinched as he ran his hand through my hair. "Your cuter when your scared. He's here. Don't tell him where I am do you understand?"

"Yes." I said as Luke hid just as Jake entered in his wolf form.

Jake's P.O.V:

I saw Emma stand up in the corner of the cave. I turned to my human form and ran to her. I hugged her because I was so worried. "Emma are you ok?" I asked as she was shaking a little.

"Yes but you got to get out of here its a trap." Emma said in a quiet voice.

"A trap?" I asked and backed away from Emma. I suddenly felt weaker and fell on one knee.

"Whats wrong feel weak Jake?" Luke asked walking out from a hiding spot. He was holding wolfsbane. He threw it towards me. I collapsed I was still awake just to tired to move. "You won't be able to see in that position." Luke said. He dragged me and put me up against a wall. I could see Emma, then he put the wolfsbane next to me.

Ichigo010 out~