Chapter 40

Jake's P.O.V:

I woke up and Olivia, Lucas, and Ethan were looking at me. "Emma!" I said remebering what happened.

"We know." Olivia said looking really worried.

"We were able to track James down." Ethan said as they helped me up.

"But no Emma." Lucas said sadly.

"She apparently got away, and James has no idea where she is." Ethan said as the others looked down sadly

"Show me where James's location was." I said and Lucas showed me where they found James. I started walk around the cave. We found a small little tunnel that was just big enough for Emma.

I turned into wolf form, and smelled the ground. I changed back into human form. "She was defelently here."

"Can you track her?"

"Yes." I said and I started to follow her scent.

Emma's P.O.V:

I'm lost in the woods. I here some noise and some bats come towards me. I ducked down and put my hands on my head. Jake please help me. The bats eventually left. I put my back to a tree, and I pulled my knees up to my chest.

I saw something come out from a bush. It was a wolf a normal wolf, I could tell the difference. The wolf looked hungry very hungery. It growled and started walking towards me. Jake showed up in his wolf form and growled at the wolf. The wolf turned around and ran.

Ichigo010 out~