Chapter 16

Jake's P.O.V:

We took down the vampire. I was running to go see if Emma is ok. I reached where they were, but I didn't see Emma anywhere. "Olivia wake up!" I yelled as she woke up.

"Huh Jake! I'm sorry I don't know what happened. Last thing I remember me and Emma heard a noise. Then someone must have attacked and taken Emma." Olivia said starting to panic.

"It's ok. We just need to find Emma."

"Wait a minute. I do remeber a face it was Sophia she took Emma." Olivia said with surprise on her face.

"Why would she?" I asked with just as much shock as Olivia.

"You don't think she could be the traitor do you?" Olivia asked looking at me questioning.

"It is possible." I said as we went to go find Sophia. I spotted Sophia.  "Sophia!"

"What is it Jake?" Sophia asked turning around and looking at me.

"Do you know what happened to Emma?" I asked and she tensed up a bit.

"No. Why did something happen?" Sophia asked trying to pretend she didn't know anything.

"She's missing." Olivia said just going along with her game.

"I'm sorry but I don't where she is." Sophia said as she was starting to sweat. So she does know something.

"Stop lying where is she. I know that you know something." I said getting angry.

"I said that I don't know anything." Sophia said trying to not give it away but failing.

"I saw you before I knocked out." Olivia said also getting angry.

"Ok so I do know something. I am the traitor, but I'm not telling you where Emma is." Sophia said and Olivia smacked her.

"Tell us where she is!" Olivia said as a red mark appeared on Sophia's face.

"Ok fine. I might have given her over to Luke." Sophia said giving in.

"What!" I yelled in pure rage.

"I don't know where there camp is. I can take you to the last place I saw him." Sophia said so we started following her. When we got there I changed into my wolf form. They were defelently here. I changed back to my human form. "Olivia take Sophia back to the pack, and tell Lucas what's going on. I need to go find Emma."

"Ok." Olivia said as I changed back to wolf form and started following their smells.

Ichigo010 out~