Chapter 33

Emma's P.O.V:

Olivia and Lucas walk in in their wolf forms. They change into their human forms when they see me and Jake. Lucas goes to help Jake, and Olivia helped me. Before they did anything James hit them with the tranquilizer gun. He asked a few of the other men to bring two more chains, and Jake changed into his human form.

"Your a werewolf too. I thought you were just a wolf." James said looking at me.

"You got werewolves so let Emma go." Jake said narrowing his eyes in anger.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." James said walking over to me.

"Why not?" Jake asked getting angrier as he James started to pet my head.

"I highly doubt that you will just tell me anything I want to know. So if you or the other werewolves don't tell me. Then the girl will pay." James said grabbing my hair and pulling my head back.

"You've hurt her enough leave her alone." Jake said with a half growl.

"I won't hurt her if you tell me what I need to know." James said as some other men came in and chained Olivia and Lucas up.

Jake's P.O.V:

"I'll be back when the other two wake up." James said and he then left the tent.

"What is he going to do to me?" Emma asked looking at me.

"It's ok I'm not going to let him hurt you." I said trying to calm her. An hour or so later Olivia and Lucas wake up.

"You ok Emma?" Olivia asked looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine." Emma said looking at Olivia.

"How about you Jake?" Lucas asked looking from me to Emma.

"I'm fine as well." I said and James must have heard us talking cause he came in.

"Hello. So what are all of your names?" James asked and me, Olivia, and Lucas told him our names. "What are your positions in your pack?"

"I'm the beta." I said watching him to keep him from hurting Emma.

"I'm the alpha." Lucas said also watching him.

"Selsa." Olivia said looking around discretely trying to find a way out.

"Ok then." James said walking around.

Ichigo010 out~