Chapter 35

Jake's P.O.V:

A little while after they left I broke my chain. Olivia and Lucas broke their chains to. "I just know that he is hurting Emma." I said angered.

"Then let's go save her." Olivia said as we snuck out of the tent. I saw a camper.

"They must be in there." I said as we got closer to the camper. We were right next to it. I was able to get into the camper without anyone noticing. I saw James kissing Emma, and Emma was crying. I accedently let out a low growl.

"Who's there." James asked as he got off the bed and started walking over to Where I was. I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall of the trailer.

"Never hurt Emma." I said with a little bit of a growl.

"Oh and like you can stop me." James said as he pulled wolfsbane out of his back pocket. I fell back. "The weakness of a werewolf. Is really just a flower." James said. Emma was trying to leave. James dropped the flower next to me. He grabbed Emma. "Where do you think your going. We haven't finished yet." James said as he picked Emma up.

He put Emma back down and pushed her against the camper wall. "No!" Emma yelled. Olivia and Lucas came into the camper. Lucas helped me get out. Olivia got Emma away from James and got her outside. Emma ran and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Are you ok?" I asked petting her hair.

"I was so scared." Emma said shaking slightly.

"It's ok I'm here now." I said as I picked Emma up. "Let's get back to the rest of the pack."

We started running, and some of the men with tranquilizer guns started shooting at us. "Don't just shoot then follow them! I want that human girl alive!" James yelled as we took off into the forest. We were able to lose them and get back to the pack.

Ichigo010 out~