Chapter 42

Jake's P.O.V:

I waited until Emma was asleep. Then I left to go talk to Lucas. "Hey." Lucas said as I walked up to him.

"Hi."

"Olivia told me about the wolf. It is possible that we have another werewolf pack in the area." Lucas said since some of the packs travel with real wolves.

"That is possible, but not good. It will be winter soon which means less food." I said leaning against a tree.

"True." Lucas said and me not wanting to leave Emma alone for too long. We agreed to finish the conversation tommorow.

The next day a little time after me and Emma woke up. Two of the packs hunters came running up to me.

"Where's Lucas?" One of them asked panicked.

"He's busy why what's wrong?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"It's the Red Moon Pack they are here." The other one said. The Red Moon Pack are known for taking things from other packs. We are their favorite pack for them to take things from. We always have something they want.

"And their leader is coming here." The first one said. This isn't good.

"What!" I said surprised and angered.

"What's wrong Jake?"

"It's nothing we need to go see Lucas." I said as we walked to Lucas. I explained everything to him.

"This isn't good. They love to take our things." Lucas said as he started pacing.

"Yeah that's the problem."

"If their leader is coming here then you might want to hide her." Lucas said meaning Emma.

"If won't move away from her not for a second." I said and I looked at Emma who seemed to be thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" Lucas asked looking at her questinably.

"Huh. Oh uh it's nothing don't worry about it." Emma said and she was lying I could tell somethings bothering her.

Ichigo010 out~