Chapter 8

Jake's P.O.V:

"Good morning Emma." I said as Emma's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning Jake." Emma said sitting up.

"We have traveling to do today." I said smiling at her.

"Why?" Emma asked as she yawned, and rubbed her eyes.

"It's just something we have to do often." I said as we stood up.

"Oh ok." Emma said as we walked out of the cave.

"Good morning Olivia and Lucas." Me and Emma said as we walked over to them.

"Good morning." Olivia said smiling.

"You guys ready to leave, because we are just waiting on you well and me." Lucas said smiling.

"We are ready." I said as Lucas streched.

"And now so am I let's go." Lucas said as everyone started walking.

Emma's P.O.V:

Some of the werewolves were in human form while others were in wolf form. I traveled really close to Jake. Then all of a sudden one of the others were attacked. Whatever it was moved fast.

"Jake what was that?" I asked as I started to panic a bit. The werewolf that was attacked was alive but injured badly.

"Vampires. Emma stay close" Jake said getting in front of me. There was more than one of them now. They just kept coming. Then one came out of nowhere. It was coming towards me. Jake noticed and pulled me behind him.

He punched the vampire that was coming towards us. The vampire went flying into a tree. Another one came and hit Jake. Jake was thrown a far ways away. The vampire grabbed my arm.

"Hello you must be Emma. My names Luke. It's nice to meet you" Luke said as he started to drag me away from the battle.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasps.

"No." Luke said as he had dragged me a little ways away from the battle. He grabbed my other arm.

"Jake! Help!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Now what should I do to you?" Luke asked as he showed his fangs and started leaning towards my neck. Jake tackled Luke in his wolf form then jumped back and landed in front of me.

Ichigo010 out~