Chapter 26

Jake's P.O.V:

We got close to the pack. We could see Lucas and Olivia. "What are we going to do?" Emma asked worried.

"We aren't going to do anything. You are going to stay here away from the danger." I said looking at her.

"But you can't touch the wolfsbane." Emma said looking at me.

"I'll find something out. You just stay here." I said and she nodded a yes. I took off toward Olivia. A couple of the vampires attacked me. One got wolfsbane around my neck, but before he could tie it. Emma ran across the field. All the vampires started following her. I got Olivia free.

"Go help Emma I'll get everyone else free." Olivia said getting up.

"Ok." I said running after Olivia and the vampires.

Emma's P.O.V:

What was I thinking. One of the vampires appeared in front of me, and grabbed me. He smelled my neck. "Your blood smells delicious." He said and he was just about to bite my neck when. Jake punched him off of me.

"What were you thinking Emma!" Jake yelled at me.

"Sorry I just..." I said looking down sadly.

"It's ok." Jake said as the other vampires surronded us. One grabbed Jake, and some of the others help hold him down. Ethan appeared behind me, and wrapped hus arms around me.

"I thank you Jake for killing Luke. He was getting annoying." Ethan said smiling.

"Leave her alone!" Jake yelled with anger

"Don't worry I want to thank you. Now I can be the vampires leader. You can release Jake. We will leave the werewolves alone." Ethan said as he let me go, and the other vampires let Jake go.

Ichigo010 out~