Chapter 13

Jake's P.O.V:

Emma looks so peaceful. "Good morning Jake." Emma said as she woke up and yawned a little.

"Good morning Emma." I said as we got up to go talk to Lucas and Olivia.

"Good morning Emma and Jake." Olivia and Lucas said as we walked towards them.

"Morning." I said responding.

"How are you both this morning?" Emma asked with a smile on her face.

"We're good." Lucas said answering for both of them.

"What are you both up to?" I asked smiling as well.

"I was just walking around." Olivia said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"You know how we think we may have a traitor. I'm trying to figure out if we do." Lucas said with a serious face.

Emma's P.O.V:

"Hey Emma." Sophia said tapping my shoulder

"Yes Sophia?" I asked as I turned around. She might have been mean to me, but I'm going to be nice to her.

"I wanted to apologize for being mean earlier. The thought of a human being in the pack was just new to me." Sophia said with an apologetic face.

"It's ok." I said smiling at her.

"I just feel so bad." Sophia said with sadness on her face.

"Like I said it's ok I forgive you."

"Really?" Sophia asked happiness filling her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Thank you." Sophia said all happy like now.

"Your welcome." I said as she started to walk away.

"Well talk to you later." Sophia said as she continued to walk.

"Ok." I said as Sophia left and I waved bye. That was weird oh well. I went back to talking with Jake and the others. We talked the whole day.

Ichigo010 out~