Chapter 30

Jake's P.O.V:

"Excuse me, but do you happen to know where I can find a pack of werewolves?" The man asked looking at us.

"No." Emma said as I stood in front of her.

"Then you just happen to be a girl with a wolf. Out in the middle of the woods." The man said sarcastically.

"I don't know anything." Emma said staying behind me. He doesn't seem to realize that I'm a werewolf.

"We will see about that. By the way my name is James." He said as he started moving closer, and I growled a little bit. I was hit with a dart, and I fell asleep.

Emma's P.O.V:

I pulled the dart out of Jake. A couple of other men came out from behind trees. Another man driving a truck showed up. Two of the men grabbed Jake, and put him in the trunk of the truck.

James grabbed my arm and put me in the trunk too. He hops in the trunk, and sits next to me. "Don't try to escape, because we will just track you back down." James said looking up and down my body with a smirk. James looked no older than me.

We arrived at some kind of tent. James dragged me inside the tent, and tied me to a chair. They brought Jake in and chained him to a big tree. That the tent was connected to. "I'll ask you questions in the morning." James said. He left and it was just me and Jake. Who was still knocked out.

Ichigo010 out~