Chapter 54

Jake's P.O.V:

I dropped Brian and he laughed. "Hurting her was so much fun." He said and I growled. No Emma's gone. I can't believe it. Wait a minute. I sniffed the air. Emma, she is still alive and scared. I looked at where the smell was coming from. Brian was about to attack me, but Ethan held him. I walked over to the smell. I saw Emma.

"Emma." I said worried. She had her shirt back on. Emma got up quickly and hugged me. She practically jumped into my arms. "Oh Emma I thought I lost you forever." I said hugging her back. She was trembling and crying.

"I-I thought t-that no o-one was g-going to s-save me." Emma said shaking.

"Shh it's ok Emma." I said trying to calm her.

"Oh is it?" Brian asked as his pack came out of nowhere. Some of them grabbed Ethan the others grabbed me. "She wasn't dead but now she will be." Brian said as he transformed. He tackled Emma to the ground.

Emma's P.O.V:

No I don't want to die. He was just about to bite me when Olivia attacked him. Lucas got Ethan and Jake free. Jake ran to me and picked me up. He carried me out of the cave. When we got outside of the cave he set me down. "Are you ok?" Jake asked as I shook my head no.

"I-I t-thought I w-was g-going to d-die." I said crying and Jake pulled me into a hug.

"I would never let that happen. I'll never leave again I promise." Jake said petting my head.

"I missed you so much Jake." I said cuddling into his chest.

"I missed you too Emma." Jake said as Brian's men came out and ran into the woods. Lucas and Olivia cam out holding Brian. He got free of their grasp, and he changed to his wolf form. Brian ran off into the woods.

Ichigo010 out~