Chapter 25

Jake's P.O.V:

"Jake it's so nice to see you." Luke said and I saw Emma behind him. I tried to stand up again. I almost stood up, but Luke kicked me. I fell back onto my side.

"Jake!" Emma screamed with worried eyes. Luke smirked, and I knew exactly what he was going to do. He turned around and grabbed Emma, and Luke bit her again. Emma screamed and started crying. She eventually passed out, and Luke stopped sucking her blood. He dropped her right in front of me. Then he removed the wolfsbane from my neck. I didn't attack him cause I know it would be useless. The sun must have come back up, because I was able to go back into my human form. I held Emma in my arms.

"Now you know what it's like to lose the one you love." Luke yelled in anger as he was pacing.

"I told you that was just an accident!" I yelled back at him.

"Your lying! Tell me the truth or I will finish her off!" Luke yelled as he stopped pacing.

"I am telling you the truth!" I yelled and Luke started walking back over here.

"Stay away!" I yelled as He put the wolfsbane back around my neck. I was bleeding from fighting earlier, and Emma woke up just as I fell.

Emma's P.O.V:

No it looks just like my dream. Luke is laughing like a maniac, and Jake looks like he is dead. I stand up and Luke stops laughing and starts walking towards me. I back into the wall, and he stops just inches from my face. I see Jake stand up, and Jake grabs Luke's arm. Jake pulls out a wooden stake, and stabs Luke with it. Luke falls to the ground and dies. Jake collapses and I remove the wolfsbane from him. He gets back up and hugs me. "Are you ok Emma?" Jake asked his voice filled with worry.

"Yes but what about you?" I ask hugging him back.

"I'm fine." Jake said hugging me a little tighter.

Ichigo010 out~