Chapter 36

Emma's P.O.V:

When we got back to the pack. Jake started to fix up my wounds. When he was done. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you Emma." Jake said as we sat back against a tree.

"I love you too." I said cuddling up ti his chest. He started running his hand through my hair.

"You want to sleep?" Jake asked softly.

"Yes." I said yawning a little.

"Then sleep." Jake said and I fell asleep in his arms very quickly.

Jake's P.O.V:

I sighed and looked up at the stars. "Why do I feel like I've met that man before?" I asked myself.

"Because you have." Lucas said walking over.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as Emma shifted in my arms.

"Do you remeber that time we went into a city, and a human saw us transform?" Lucas asked leaning against a Nearby tree.

"Yeah. Don't tell me that is him." I said looking at him.

"Well it is." Lucas said sighing.

"What is he doing here?"

"Well he was just trying to get evidence that werewolves exist. Now he has that, but he may be after Emma now." Lucas said making me worry.

"Well if he wants her. He is going to have to get through me first." I said not going to let anyone hurt Emma.

"Yes but he does know our weaknesses." Lucas said matter of factly

"I don't care. If he tries to hurt Emma. Then he goes down."

"Lucas." Ethan said jumping down from a tree.

"Ethan did you look into it?" Lucas asked getting off of the tree and standing straight up.

"Yes. He does just want Emma now." Ethan said and continued the conversation for like 5 more minutes. Then Lucas went to got to sleep, and Ethan left.

Ichigo010 out~